Thread: pip backpay

pip backpay

well was sooooo excited today as it was the day my backpay was supposed to be in the bank!!!!

didn't get much sleep last night as i had very nice thoughts of the 5 and half grand owing to me lol

gets up this morning and checked bank and yes you guessed it no money!!!!! check my decision notice letter and it definately said that it would be in bank on 27th Jan.

Phoned pip who were very nice but told me that the letter had the wrong date on it and that the money would be in bank tomorrow as due to the large amout of backpay it had to go to another security check before payment was released hence an extra day was added.

So now i am sooooo tired and feel really down in the dumps as i had so many plans how to spend the money lol but now i just want to go to bed, but if do i definately wont sleep tonight

Oh the joys am just glad i havn't won the lottery as i i dont think insomnia can be classed as a illness for pip can it lol

Juliex

Ohhhh how disappointing Candy, hopefully will be in your account tomorrow... I actually forgot to let DWP know my back account was closed, I called to tell them, but they had already issued the payment, so would have to wait for it be returned, and had to update my details.... what a palava lol.... Still I've waited over a year for a reply, a few more days of dragging my feet wont hurt xxxxx

This isn't the first time we've had a report of this. Payments of owed money over a certain amount have to go through additional security checks and usually take a little longer than is allowed for on the decision letter.