Thread: how long is the wait for WCA assessment

how long is the wait for WCA assessment

I been on the esa assessment rate for 5 months now but have not received any news about the work capability assessment. Does anybody know how long the wait can take?

Many people have had to wait far longer than that, some well over a 12months, I responded to one some time ago who said they'd been waiting for very nearly 2 years, it all depends on their workload in your area.

The only thing you can do is contact them and ask, if that get's you nowhere, contact your MP and voice your concerns there.

Similar Threads

1. how long is the pip claim wait?
    By bipolarhelp in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2014, 11:34 PM
  2. PIP Appointment - How long should I wait?
    By Kaff79 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:39 PM
  3. how long do you have to wait for ESA
    By smudgecat in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:11 AM
  4. long wait esa support
    By dialer in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 07:36 PM
  5. how long to wait
    By zara2000 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 01:26 PM