Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Useful resources

Here is some information on Contact Telephone Numbers if anyone is seeking confidential advise about any form of self harm. :-

National Self Harm Network:
    0800 622 6000
    www.nshn.co.uk
    PO Box 7264
    Nottingham NG1 6WJ
    Survivor led organisation, aims to bridge the gulf in understanding and to campaign for the rights of those who live with self harm. Leaflets have been produced for those who self injure and health care professionals.

SupportLine Telephone Helpline: Helpline: 01708 765200,
    email info@supportline.org.uk -
    Confidential emotional support for Children, Young People and Adults. Keeps details of agencies, support groups and counsellors throughout the UK.

ZEST (N.Ireland): 0287 126 6999,
    www.zestni.org -
    Telephone counselling and other support services for individuals who self harm or attempt suicide.
    Last edited by Kodiak; 08-22-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

Who I am and what I am look for
    HI everyone I am Barry Smith and I am 37 years’ old, I have Cerebral Palsy and I lived in Irvine up in Scotland. I am a volunteer in my local Rodo station. What I am hoping to do is a few talking about which is lived is life when you have Cerebral Palsy. If anyone want to help with this. Please email me on smithbarry239@gmail.com and I will email what I want to asked them I will writing a report in June 2017, about what I found out, and put on here.

please using my email

I personal feel disability right is going back the way we can stop this by working all together. we need to keep on at the government, they say cut back but they still have their party, what isn't right: cool:

MIND mental health info line and 2016 Christmas opening times http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/helplines/