Thread: once in the support group of esa

once in the support group of esa

hi
    can anyone tell me if once your in the support group of esa do you stay there/or is there a time limit in which you maybe reviewed

i ask this as i got a letter for my daughter saying that she is in the support group and she will get an increase in april

but later on in the letter it states the amounts on this page apply from the 12 april 2011 to 28 november 2011

does this mean there might be another increase in november or does it mean she is only in the support group untill that date -and we might have to go through all again

the reason i ask is because she was born with all her disability conditions and i cannot see any change in them at all

thank you

why don't you phone them and ask

Because every time i phone i cannot get any sense out of them at all

Ring them again & ask to speak to a manager.

Your daughter, unless you manage her benefits, has to contact DWP, an adviser can do this for her.