But you don't always get another reply if you have already had some replies on previous threads.
Anyway it just occurred to me that the letter I received on Saturday saying I failed my MR because I didn't send enough further information to make them change their minds, but this deccission was made 9 days before my cut off date of the 24th.
I told them in the letter that I couldn't get an appointment with the Doctors until the 22nd. Surely they should have waited until the 24th for me to send in any more info before making any deccission.
I will call them tomorrow and explain this and also to tell them there are still the same inaccuracies on the failed MR.
Just have to think how to word my conversation with them.