Thread: Sorry for another thread

Sorry for another thread

But you don't always get another reply if you have already had some replies on previous threads.

Anyway it just occurred to me that the letter I received on Saturday saying I failed my MR because I didn't send enough further information to make them change their minds, but this deccission was made 9 days before my cut off date of the 24th.

I told them in the letter that I couldn't get an appointment with the Doctors until the 22nd. Surely they should have waited until the 24th for me to send in any more info before making any deccission.

I will call them tomorrow and explain this and also to tell them there are still the same inaccuracies on the failed MR.

Just have to think how to word my conversation with them.

Bear in mind if you start more than one thread about your benefit claim, you could be making it harder for people who have replied to you to keep track of what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by rosiedevon1 View Post
    But you don't always get another reply if you have already had some replies on previous threads.

Anyway it just occurred to me that the letter I received on Saturday saying I failed my MR because I didn't send enough further information to make them change their minds, but this deccission was made 9 days before my cut off date of the 24th.

I told them in the letter that I couldn't get an appointment with the Doctors until the 22nd. Surely they should have waited until the 24th for me to send in any more info before making any deccission.

I will call them tomorrow and explain this and also to tell them there are still the same inaccuracies on the failed MR.

Just have to think how to word my conversation with them.
    NOT if you didn't SPECIFICALLY say you don't want them to do it until you receive/send the evidence.

Please try to keep calm about this - easier said than done I know!

Go back and read your post here and the replies.

http://www.youreable.com/forums/show...2369#post92369

It tells you everything you need to know about signing on at the Job Centre.

If you are still unsure what to do then please go and get some support from CAB/a welfare advisor (if CAB can't help ask them to find you someone who can) for all your queries and to help you do your appeal.

You seem to be 'in a tizz' about everything - understandable - but most of all us need help with applying/appealing for benefits so don't feel you need to do this on your own.

Please get representative ! Same happened to me and had to appeal ! And I won ! Good luck