Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am really streesed on everything!

Angry I am really streesed on everything!

I had enough with ignorant stuck people in goverment and the WHOLE STUPID ROYAL FAMILY AND THE QUEENS SO CALLED DIAMOND JUBILEE WITH HER "OOOOOHHHH A 60 MILLION POUND YAUGHT" That us taxpayers have to pay for. Our benefits get cut to fund this!

AND ALSO PLANS TO GOTO A VERY EXPENSIVE WAR IN IRAN... IT COSTS 1 MILLION POUNDS TO DROP ONE BOMB OFF THE FIGHTER JETS!!!

THE GOVERMENT CAN SHOVE EVERYTHING UP WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE AND START LISTENING TO US PEOPLE WITH DISABILITES

STOP THE TAX DODGING OF COMPANIES LIKE VODAFONE, BOOTS, TESCO.. 120 BILLION POUNDS WORTH OF TAX IS STOLEN FROM THESE HHHOOOO HHHOOO HOOOO OOOHHHAAA TAX DODGERS. IF THEY DID PAY THERE TAXES ALL THESE STUPID SPENDING CUTS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED

OH THE NEWS 2 DAYS AGO SHOWN THAT THE BARCLAYS BANK BOSS RECIEVES HIS 10 MILLION POUND BONUS PAY WHILE EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO SUFFER

No one cares about us anyone. Not you, Not me!

SOME DISABLED PEOPLE COMMITED SUICIDE BUT STILL THE GOVEREMENT DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN

I am streesed and also can be depressed. YES I DO CRY SOMETIMES BUT AGAIN STUCK UP IGNORANT FAKE PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT ME!

NUFF SAID I DONE WITH MY RANT!!!

Now wheres my whiskey ? Oh there it is *grabs it out the cupboard and drinks*
    I am a proud British European!

Anyway I am going out on my bike this time of night and I don't care as I don't feel like going to bed as I am stressed. I be back home in an hour!

I need to calm down...

You cannot save the world. It is frustrating & angering, but we can only do what we can. Support each other, listen to each other, fight when we can on what we can. Life is unfair, it always has been. Sometimes we have to accept the world is not for us, & just life our own lives as best we can.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

You cannot fight the world either.
    To be fair I have a lot of time for the Queen, she works very hard for this country. Not so many of the other royal hangers on!
    We can only live one day at a time, in the place we are in.

Quote Originally Posted by susanl View Post
    You cannot fight the world either.
    To be fair I have a lot of time for the Queen, she works very hard for this country. Not so many of the other royal hangers on!
    We can only live one day at a time, in the place we are in.
    Queen get's everything as she has the best pension while other pensioners are still suffering having to choose between food or heating!

I have little respect for her. She gets paid well to do what she does. It is an accident of birth. I agree there are worse members of her family who are parasites to the core.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

I am ill and poor but the Queen is good and does so much for the country as I see also some of her grand children are doing so much and do get great support,It is not her fault we are in the state we are it is silly Governments who do not live in the real world.

No, but it is her fault they live a privileged & pampered life at our expense.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Well said Foxes, every word you spoke is true, we are the peasants and pay the taxes to keep the rich, Queenie & co included!
    She wouldn't want to look at us commoners.

The BIGGEST waste of taxpayers money and the the biggest imposer of stupid exp[ensive unelected laws in this country is the EU.

The saying is "those in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones"

Look at the waste, the financial cockups that the EU(SSR) has been responsible, the way that they have destroyed democratic governments in Greece, Italy and the like, just to impose their rule, a body which we have very little democratic control over and wastes our money every single hour of the day, costs British jobs and imposes its undemocratic laws upon us.

The Royal family actually bring in more money than it costs to run in terms of tourism and profit from lands which they own but put back into the Treasury.

As an Ex serviceman, I would ANY day pledge allegiance to teh Queen than to an EU president forced upon us!

As for tax dodging, I love the way that many Guardian readers shout and bawl this mantra, and yet don't even know that that paper's financial headquarters is in teh Caymans, so it doesn't have to pay tax!
    Last edited by administrator; 03-20-2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: complaint received, forum policy