Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vehicle Tax - a cock-up online

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I find it very easy less than 5 mins and the job done I dont know how or where you went wrong lol
    Everything is straightforward unless you don't have the letter of entitlement which has the crucial number.

From my point of view it's all done and dusted!

Next - car insurance. Fish have quoted £350 whih is fine. I hope to keep my existing car up to another two years - it's 8 years old this month. If I'm eligible for the new enhanced mobility component of IP, after assessment, I'll hire a New Reault Scenic/Grand if finance is in place. That's the plan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lighttouch View Post
    Everything is straightforward unless you don't have the letter of entitlement which has the crucial number.

From my point of view it's all done and dusted!

Next - car insurance. Fish have quoted £350 whih is fine. I hope to keep my existing car up to another two years - it's 8 years old this month. If I'm eligible for the new enhanced mobility component of IP, after assessment, I'll hire a New Reault Scenic/Grand if finance is in place. That's the plan!!

Ive always found fish expensive (last year they wanted £800 from me for my touran sport 177) personally try hastings direct or Adrian Flux for example or you could even go through a broker. Eventually I paid £496 which was for at the time a practically new touran

Insurance prices vary, I was quoted between £285 and £4350 for the same cover!