Thread: gp letter

gp letter

hi I just filled in my esa renewal for after 3 years in support group. in that 3 years both gps that knew me have left the surgery. I don't know any of the doctors that are there as I rarely go out due to mental illness. do you think a doctor I have never seen will write me a supporting letter. im so worried that this is making it very difficult to cope. thanks.

your letter should still be in your files, so you could discuss this with new gp and ask if they would write one for you based on that and their discussion with you.

Hi.

Not sure if this is of help, But one of my long term consultants retired after 21 years of looking after me. he wrote a series of very detailed letters and basically what the new doctor did was confirm the illness was going worse as I got older and just re affirmed everything written before referring them to the previous letters