Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atos in meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    I have seen a couple of 12 month plus DLA appeal times on a couple of forums, yet at the same ime I know of myself and at least 5 others who asked for a DLA review and all done in less than 10 days incl weekends all happy with result ? crazy system
    Makes you wonder if they drag out the ones they think they can win or think the applicant is likely to give up as 10 days to 12 months makes no sense and is a ridiculous difference.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by wobble1 View Post
    Makes you wonder if they drag out the ones they think they can win or think the applicant is likely to give up as 10 days to 12 months makes no sense and is a ridiculous difference.
    if someone applies and has letters from all there drs wrote in such a way it pre emps questions a DM might ask and none of the evidance questions a claim thats in payment and it shows without doubt help is needed and for how long then its made easy for them and they will deal with such claims as if they bang a few of them through it looks like they are working hard

all my health problems are main stream and the DWP a to z medical covers all of them well only one problem is very rare but in my case well documented and the dr i see is one of the dwp medical advisors so his input is word perfect which all helps

if people used the a to z to see what the DWP expect there needs to be then pre empt and explain why in there case its greater

someone who asked a FOI question how long is spent on each dla claim got an answer back saying 20 mins

which when some people spend weeks getting it ready and fail, makes me think they have failed to give the right answer and not dumded it down enough for DM IMO of course

It's all a mystery, which it shouldn't be really. Claimants should have the right to a perfectly clear explanation to the procedure.
    I think a big problem is that many people with long term illness forget how ill they are as over time illness is the norm and it's hard to remember what it was like to feel well and therein explain their symptoms.

atos should meltdown and go away