Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to go

Time to go

Not sure if this sort of Thread is allowed, but does not matter if the ban me......

I am leaving online chats & Forums. It was a mistake to join such sites. Goodbye everyone & good luck fighting the cause.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Well it's up to you what you want to do I can't stop you. But I do advice you by not leaving this forum because you are good here.

You can do what you want and if you think it's good for you to leave then that's fine as I will respect that. Good luck on things bud =)
    I am a proud British European!

oh stephen dont know whats happened but as foxes said your good on here you give good advice but if you have made your mind up i can only wish you the best

Stepheninleeds i do hope you would change your mind i am so sorry that you feel this way and i am so angry that something has happened for this to happen!!!.You are such a genuine person and give such great advice and support it will not be the same not seeing all your great post etc... Will you still be on facebook i do not have an account but i may set an account up just so i can stay in touch with you???.I honestly wish you and your mother all the best and your a great person to have chat with do NOT let anybody tell you otherwise! xxx

Sorry to hear you are going to leave us, I do hope nothing awful has happened.... Good Luck what ever you decide x

I may yet have to stay since I have gotten such nice messages on here & via email & other ways. TY guys for such nice words. I am undecided about it all, especially about FB. I was certain yesterday about it all.

It would be nice if you stayed,don't let any-one put you off,you have said some supportive things on here to others and are one of the regul;ars.All the best whatever you do.

You would be missed Stephen and it would be a shame if you went. Don't let the odd little bugbear(stronger word in mind but not permissable!!) get to you as that's what they want.

TY guys. It is not this site, I do like it here. I am still unsure on what to do.

What on earth has happened? Please send me your email address so that we can keep in touch if you leave here and FB