Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: leasing a car not through motabilty scheme ?

  1. #11

    As far as I know many businesses offer VAT relief to the disabled, but still It would be better if you can contact car lease dealer he will guide you better.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Lighttouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Ask the car company for a 'VAT exemption claim form'

    The conditions for relief are contained in VAT notice 701/7 VAT relief for disabled people.
    For more advice call 0845 302 0203

    You can zero rate the hiring or leasing of an adapted motor vehicle when the following conditions are met:- see link.
    Last edited by Lighttouch; 03-07-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. dial a ride scheme
    By pcplod381 in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts