Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: address for the grr esa form

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1

    address for the grr esa form

    i dont know if any one can help me, we have the esa50 form but the problem is dont have the address due to the fact that the dog decided to chew the front part of the form so no reply envelope and now i phoned the benefits people and no one seems to know what address i need to send form, can anyone pls help thks jaqs

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Luton
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqs View Post
    i dont know if any one can help me, we have the esa50 form but the problem is dont have the address due to the fact that the dog decided to chew the front part of the form so no reply envelope and now i phoned the benefits people and no one seems to know what address i need to send form, can anyone pls help thks jaqs
    If you are close to London send it to Wembley MSC PO Box 1044, London, SW95 9EB.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Stepheninleeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,906
    Can you get another form? I am not sure why they cannot provide the address. Did you phone the department that deals specifically with ESA? I am not sure the would accept a form in that state anyway. The part you refer to usually contains information they require, even though we usually have to put that information in the form. It can often contain codes specific to your claim,, I am not sure if this is the case with this form though.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Thurrock
    Posts
    132
    The ESA form envelope has a small bar code on it, this is a redirect code for the post office. They open all the forms for ATOS and they are then graded, ones with letters from GP's attached and those with out. you need that bar code. you need to phone and email atos customer care for a replacement. KEEP a copy of the email and print it off. never just phone. Any complaints you make to them will need a paper trail at a later date.

    I have a copy of the new WCA which ATOS should work to,but they seem to be bending the rules a touch.

    Phil

    PS: you can put the form in to an A4 SIZE ENVELOPE, but you must glue the ATOS reply envelope to the front of it. When you post it take it in to the post office and get a proof of sending cert or pay the odd pennies and send it registered post. You can then track it and you know it will get there. That,s how I send them.
    Last edited by PhilH; 02-20-2012 at 09:53 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Thurrock
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepheninleeds View Post
    Can you get another form? I am not sure why they cannot provide the address. Did you phone the department that deals specifically with ESA? I am not sure the would accept a form in that state anyway. The part you refer to usually contains information they require, even though we usually have to put that information in the form. It can often contain codes specific to your claim,, I am not sure if this is the case with this form though.
    They will try there hardest to make your form late. So they get payed extra and you go on JSA.And they will try every trick in the book.________ (replace with harsh swear word)

  6. #6
    Senior Member Stepheninleeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,906
    Wait a minute Phil. Are you saying that the Royal Mail open our private forms that show medical conditions, personal information, & other things many would consider personal & private? How can this be possible? What happened to the law on opening of mail, the Data Protection Act & our rights to privacy?
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Thurrock
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepheninleeds View Post
    Wait a minute Phil. Are you saying that the Royal Mail open our private forms that show medical conditions, personal information, & other things many would consider personal & private? How can this be possible? What happened to the law on opening of mail, the Data Protection Act & our rights to privacy?
    Yep, its been going on for years. I'm shocked just how many people didn't know this.
    Post office services (as they are know) open mail for many companies and the staff work under the data protection rules. But what it does show, is your letters attached to the esa form are easily lost.....I need to know whats going on with my life and who is in control, so I made it my lifes work to find out how things are done. It would make your blood boil some of the stuff i have found. It can be found on the net, but you need to know where to look. Its well hidden.

  8. #8
    davewhit
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilH View Post
    They will try there hardest to make your form late. So they get payed extra and you go on JSA.And they will try every trick in the book.________ (replace with harsh swear word)
    urban myth to try hard would mean planning and thought both items dwp and atos dont do

  9. #9
    Senior Member Stepheninleeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,906
    I hope it is an urban myth as this is a breach of several laws. Only the police & such agencies have the right to intercept mail, & for that it has to be on the order of a judge. I would have though we would have heard about this if it has been going on that long. I would also think the union would oppose such a thing too. Staff cannot just work under the Data Protection Act, you cannot breach a law by signing to agree to abide by it, that is a contradiction. I will kill someone tomorrow, but sign a form saying I will not murder them! It just does not work.

    Note: Due to recent criminal cases, the above comment is not intended to suggest violence against a person, but as a pun, an extension of a metaphor, a common saying, a witticism, etc, to make a point.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Thurrock
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    urban myth to try hard would mean planning and thought both items dwp and atos dont do
    wrong, the blank is not URBAN MYTH lol

Similar Threads

  1. Filled out ESA50 form , passed medical, put on support group, now another form, why ?
    By so-depressing in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 08:42 PM
  2. ESA50 form!
    By sambo-79 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 06:07 PM
  3. esa form question
    By helbells in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 04:26 PM
  4. DLA 80 Form received
    By tiger22007 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 06:47 AM
  5. DLA form -putting ex husband's name on form as support as he gets DLA too?
    By tuppence59 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •