Thread: PIP letters advice?

PIP letters advice?

Help guys?

Had an assessment on 6th May in relation to a change of circs for PIP.

I called today for an update and they say that a "progress letter" was sent on 21st. The agent couldnt see the letter so couldnt tell me what it said. Does anyone know what this means?

Also I requested a copy of the assessment report from them on 12th May and I have still not got this. They told me it has not even been actioned yet but they can see all the requests and calls made. Any advice re this?

Thanks
    Last edited by mjjcbishop; 05-23-2016 at 08:32 AM.

I asked for copy of assessment too for my daughter, it's never turned up!
    If the letter says sorry for the delay etc it means they're dealing with your claim my daughter received her on the Saturday and on Saturday they'd decided her fate, text on the Monday called to check on it and was told the outcome
    I phoned and checked every few days for her!
    just keep phoning and checking or wait for the text
    Hope this helps and very good luck to you

If they said progress letter rather than decision letter, it sounds like one of the standard ones they send just to tell you sorry for the delay, we're still processing your claim. As for your assessment report, I asked for mine repeatedly and only got it the same day I got my award letter. I don't think they're officially supposed to hold up your report till you get your decision, but it seems that that's what they're doing with a lot of people, probably to make sure they have less time to work on an MR if the report doesn't look favourable for an award.