Thread: mom chat

mom chat

ok so i have managed to guess everything right about politics first said we'd leave but be a close vote said next tory mp would be a woman and that i thought angela eagle would stand against corbyn ages before she did then i said to mom on tues boris would be in the cabinet that teresa picked and she'd have a lot of older mps mom totally disagreed bout boris. So she rings today and said i don't believe it you've guessed all this political stuff right and yet the lotto we do together numbers did not come up last night get your guessing hat on right for that please. I just found it funny and thought i'd share a none benefit thing. Hope you all have a good day x

You should get down to the bookies and put a couple of quid on your next hunch. (Trump or Clinton for President?)
    I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't know everything.
    But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for the facts

Just saw your reply nukecad i think it'll be clinton unless someone else pops up in the running, i don't follow american politics too much i have a bit of an issue with the americans don't get me wrong like their programs and some of their landscapes are fab but i can never get passed all the war films when they make out they did it all in ww2 if we hadn't fought for all that time on our own and with some help from the resistance fighters they'd have been buggered they only came in because something was going to affect them and have we paid the price since having to help them out everytime they get into a war of some kind!! Ok it's 3.41am i can't sleep and i'm rambling on...sorry bout that