Thread: Any Help in Northern Ireland DLA Doctor

Any Help in Northern Ireland DLA Doctor

Hi all I am still getting to grips here so I hope this is right place.

I have my home visit from DLA doctor in the morning and just looking advice really.
    I tried to google the Dr name and nothing for her she is sent from medical services on behalf of DWP in Northern Ireland
    and it is stated on the letter I received on Saturday about Dr xxxxxxxxx coming on Tuesday morning and to confirm this to a mobile number.
    Well sorry to go on and on Thank You all.
    Williej

Depends what you want to know. They are ordinary doctors employed to do an assessment on you.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

stepheninleeds just heard that so many do not tell the truth on the forms I have lots of medical proof,
    What do they do in these home visits, I am bad at best of times but much worse tonight,All sorts of thoughts and no one here with me tonight yet..................

My husband had one in NI a few years ago, they are cunning, pretend to be nice but write lies about what you can do even though they havent witnessed you. They ask you to go to your bed and they watch how you mobilise and get onto the bed, they snoop into every room, make sure they are accompanied no matter where they go, they are bold with no respect and will go into every room. We were modest respectful people but these Drs are out to do you no good, they are not there to see how you are disabled but write what you can do. Do not trust their 'pleasant' manner, they are paid well to get you off the Dla list. They never looked back to see how my husband was twisted sideways as he walked down the hall to the bedroom. They peek their nose into your bathroom and are looking for the aids if you have mentioned any that you are using, they are eagle eyed. Do not sign any forms for them unless you have read and agreed exactly what he has written down as it is usually all lies, ask him if you can read the written report he has completed before he goes, complain afterwards about the manner you were treated in,(if not acceptable) as often they do not even look at you, make very little eye contact with them and do not think it is your place to treat them with respect especially when they give none, they are all snakes and there we were thinking St Patrick had got rid of the snakes out of Ireland.! Good luck. Be on guard and close your other bedroom doors and do not let them walk through your home without supervising them, they are not to be trusted!
    Last edited by cassiecat52; 03-20-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Hi all well had the dr this morning stayed in living room did a lot of writing after ever question noticed things as my sister noticed her looking had a very quick look at some of my problems and asked me could I walk for her,I got up with difficulty aided with my stick and as I did so I nearly fell just a few steps then told me to sit again wrote a lot more and asked me to sign a form for my ID nothing else.
    Told me would get report in ASAP and wished me luck.

I forgot to ask this medical was requested by my 3 panel tribunal can any one tell me what happens now as I have never done this before and have no idea what's next.
    Thanks

It can go badly, it can. It can also go well. Have to wait & see now what happens for you. I hope well, & do not worry. if, if it is bad, you can fight back. Do not fear it will be bad though. My mother had a great assessment.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

I still have not heard anything since the Dr home visit on the 20th March and I do not know what to do now can anyone tell me do the appeal tribunal get in touch with me or is it DWP..........Thanks for any info on this.
    WillieJ

Hello again I am just up dating to say I still have not heard any thing and my nephew rang to try and find out and nothing of any help was told to him.They said MSS had not sent a report back to them.I was under the impression after a Dr was out on a home visit the report would be sent back fairly quickly but by what was said here this is not what happens.
    Has any one else had this happen to them on here,I would appreciate any news from any one else.
    WillieJ

Just the up date as you may have seen else where here, How she so called Dr twisted things and my sister just in nine pages has found loads on these they have a tick part re cooking looking after your self etc. I was never asked about any of these she just ticked I could do all, I am angry my son is angry my sis is angry my CAB is mad my own Dr just does not believe this was about me and best of all my MLA called to see me after my son had been in touch with him..............GMC now know about her but it will take time as they are investigating so many of these Atos health people,This one summed me up in under an hour ( Knows better that my own GP of years )
    Well I will fight till I die over this.
    WillieJ