Thread: IB to ESA Called DWP

davewhit

IB to ESA Called DWP

I had a question about the IB to ESA so called them and asked question asked if by calling and asking question if it would pring my file forward and I get the ESA50 soon.......... as I am in no rush to move and have no review date as under old rules exempt medicals.

Chap laughed and said for my call to make a differance to when ever I move they would have to have a working system where an in put causes an output on the computer thats requested

more chance if I order a pizza tonight that could start my transfer across he said laughing

You didn't get an answer then?

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian B View Post
    You didn't get an answer then?
    I did they even said they would put it in writing haaaaaaaaaaaa

Said "will send out second class tuesday"

Why rush getting your form requested, the longer it takes all the better. See this other forum also for advice.
    http://dwpexaminations.blacktriangle...gn.org/phpBB3/

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiecat52 View Post
    Why rush getting your form requested, the longer it takes all the better. See this other forum also for advice.
    http://dwpexaminations.blacktriangle...gn.org/phpBB3/

Not in any rush.............. one way or another I am very sure of support group. even if I have to argue

interesting site that said for all we complain a quick count up of the disabity web sites and forums ie ME CFS RNIB Deaf Fib ect ect triple the number of posters and the number complaining compared to the numbers getting ESA DLA IB are still very low ..... the numbers getting in the support group low but have gone up since people have been moving from IB but enough for them to use that fact and put spin on it.

In the UK at the same time ESA changes where started Parliment started the process to sell off forests

The outcry and complains stopped the selling off of land but people did not rise up and stop the esa changes at the only time we stood a chance ..... people care more about trees

Exclamation

The response of the person on the phone to the OP gives away some idea of the chaos and pressure under which many DWP staff are currently working. In particular I think that JCP is being taken to pieces deliberately with a view to making the whole thing private sector.