Thread: The Budget - 21 March - what's in store . . .

The Budget - 21 March - what's in store . . .

Well the Coalition government seems to be paving the way with little tit bits of information being deliberately given to the papers in the form of 'leaks'.

Well I'm all for lifting the low paid out of taxation so that extra few quid a month will help keep the wolves from the door.

I guess DLA will rise by September's inflation rate of about 5%.

I'm sure any rises will be wiped out with the cost of fuelmand rising food prices.

But what's this I hear - another stealth tax on the motorists by privatising the roads so toll charges can be taken.

The big question is will wheelchair users be fitted with 'yardometers' to tax the distance rolled. A 'crutchometer' will be fitted to tax the number of hits of rubber ferrules from crutches on tarmac. I wonder if they could tax the use of stairlift uses by a 'stairlifftometer'.

It all seems quite funny but as belt tightening continues there'll be all sorts of ingenious ways the government will get their hands on our pennies. We'll see soon . . . .

Next thing there would be sex tax...

Get taxed something like 50%
    I am a proud British European!

Quote Originally Posted by foxes View Post
    Next thing there would be sex tax...

Get taxed something like 50%
    They are welcome to all never mind 50% of what i produce during copulation do you have the address to send the used condom ( including its contents ) to ...LMAO

SET, as the Carry On film Carry on Henry did, the Sex Enjoyment Tax. How many would lie & pay more tax than admit the truth? We know tomorrow it will be a poor pays more, workers pay more, rich pay less.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Leaks prior to budget

As the Budget will be delivered by the Conservatives have you noticed how Nick Cleg is ensuring the Lib Dems get credit for bits of policy they have campaigned for so tax allowances rising from 7475 to more than 9000 before you pay tax.
    A crafty leak just so voters realise it's not just the Tories in power.

Let's see what happens later today

I know the wheelchair thing is a joke but they send me a tax disk every year for the 8mph 3 wheeler. With these b######s in charge I wouldn't be surprised to get taxed on that, got to pay for the 50p tax cut after all.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighttouch View Post
    Well the Coalition government seems to be paving the way with little tit bits of information being deliberately given to the papers in the form of 'leaks'.

Well I'm all for lifting the low paid out of taxation so that extra few quid a month will help keep the wolves from the door.

I guess DLA will rise by September's inflation rate of about 5%.

I'm sure any rises will be wiped out with the cost of fuelmand rising food prices.

But what's this I hear - another stealth tax on the motorists by privatising the roads so toll charges can be taken.

The big question is will wheelchair users be fitted with 'yardometers' to tax the distance rolled. A 'crutchometer' will be fitted to tax the number of hits of rubber ferrules from crutches on tarmac. I wonder if they could tax the use of stairlift uses by a 'stairlifftometer'.

It all seems quite funny but as belt tightening continues there'll be all sorts of ingenious ways the government will get their hands on our pennies. We'll see soon . . . .
    HAD MY letter from DLA gone up about a fiver a week thats middle care higher mob

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    They are welcome to all never mind 50% of what i produce during copulation do you have the address to send the used condom ( including its contents ) to ...LMAO
    Average man produces around a tea spoon size. So each cm would be around 75p!
    I am a proud British European!

Cleggy is very cunning. You have to love his smarmyness, a challenge to Georgie boy?
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen