Thread: Human Rights and Disability

Human Rights and Disability

Hi every one I am so sick of the way genuine people who are sick and need care are being put through so much stress and hardship in 2012 I want to do something but looking help with it,I worked hard all my life until an accident in work left me no longer fit for work,I received IB and after a fight I was awarded HMC for life,I got on with things and lots of health problems have dogged me ever since.
    Things have got so bad I tried to end it all in 2009 and things have went downhill since that time I have lost all strength in right arm shoulder and hand, been to dr hospital and physio waiting on MRI and lots more problems.Turned down for DLA care twice had a home visit from DLA Dr and now waiting on this outcome.(this is over a year)
    Well now I need to fight to live and want to help in some way with other peoples needs and care if I can. Surely this all has a lot to do with the Human Rights of people with Disability's and the European Courts but I have failed to find any thing I can use on the internet to help.It looks like all Governments once they get into power they loose touch with the man on the street and I want to remind them who and what they were elected for so I hope you all will help me here to see what can be done for al disabled people.......................
    A LITTLE HELP GOES A LONG LONG WAY
    Last edited by williej; 03-24-2012 at 10:18 AM.

We have no rights. The rights we have under DDA & HRA are not enforced because no one will enforce them, & we cannot afford to take it to court.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

if you want to try and do anything then have a look at this website using the link below:-

http://www.dpac.uk.net/

mike

Thanks for that Mike,I will have a look.
    williej

is there any updates yet i have the address of the court of human rights if you want it?

Hi Williej, I am sorry to hear of your problems getting DLA. one of the main things to do if you are refused is to appeal, many DLA claims are refused out of hand and the government hope that you will just accept it, but if you appeal you have a chance to put your case to the panel at the tribunal and a lot of appellants do win their case.

Hello all a wee update for you I ended up reporting the so called Dr from Atos Mss who did my home visit to the GMC and also to Atos I have had a home visit from an MSS worker and a Doctor together to look at my sisters 9 page letter of faults that this so called Dr from Atos had written she never even sounded me.Well now waiting on their findings as they went to interview her in the afternoon after seeing me.God knows what list the Government will have me on a hit list of some sort.But what the Hell can't be any worse than I am now just another statistic to them when I die of the stress and my heart and the rest of what is wrong.
    Well I will try and update you all SOON.!
    WillieJ

good luck williej