Thread: Manchester United -

Manchester United -

Well in my experience wherever you go in the world if you mention those immortal two words 'Manchester United' it will raise a smile and whatever the language barrier they'll know how to say it.

Well this Monday night United are playing Fulham at home (Old Trafford) and I'll actually be in the stand! It'll be interesting as I've passed United's football ground hundreds of times but never seen a game there.

It'll be interesting for two reasons - well Manchester City and Manchester United are presently top of the Premier League. And I'm curious as to how accessible the venue is and the attitude of the serving staff to disabled fans.

It's also a freebie! My friend from the USA has a sister in New Zealand who has a friend of a friend who can't use the tickets!! Life is certainly about not what you know but who you know!

I haven't actually declared my allegiance to the other Manchester team so I'd better not wave my scarf in excitement if Fulham score!!

As far as I'm concerned it will be a successful night out if I don't trip and fall anywhere so wish me luck!

I hate football!

Have fun.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Lighttouch View Post
    Well in my experience wherever you go in the world if you mention those immortal two words 'Manchester United' it will raise a smile and whatever the language barrier they'll know how to say it.

Well this Monday night United are playing Fulham at home (Old Trafford) and I'll actually be in the stand! It'll be interesting as I've passed United's football ground hundreds of times but never seen a game there.

It'll be interesting for two reasons - well Manchester City and Manchester United are presently top of the Premier League. And I'm curious as to how accessible the venue is and the attitude of the serving staff to disabled fans.

It's also a freebie! My friend from the USA has a sister in New Zealand who has a friend of a friend who can't use the tickets!! Life is certainly about not what you know but who you know!

I haven't actually declared my allegiance to the other Manchester team so I'd better not wave my scarf in excitement if Fulham score!!

As far as I'm concerned it will be a successful night out if I don't trip and fall anywhere so wish me luck!
    Enjoy the game. I am a season ticket holder at Celtic, I sit in a stand. Disabled access is ok but the walk can be a bit far to get to the stadium. I enjoy going. I have been going for the last 4 years. My season ticket costs 450.