Thread: Stroke Patient

Stroke Patient

Hi my dad had a stroke 4weeks ago tomorow and we are looking at claiming benefits for him i take it the form i need to do is the ESA one? If it is i have been through the form and some of the questions dont really make sense one asked if he was working at the moment which would be a no and the one after asked if and when he will go back to work but with a stroke no one can say what movement you will get back. There was so many questions like that so i give up because didnt want to fill it in wrong .

Is this the write form i need to do and is there someone i can make me meeting with to go through the form with ?

Thanks Alot Sam

Quote Originally Posted by gibbi88 View Post
    Hi my dad had a stroke 4weeks ago tomorow and we are looking at claiming benefits for him i take it the form i need to do is the ESA one? If it is i have been through the form and some of the questions dont really make sense one asked if he was working at the moment which would be a no and the one after asked if and when he will go back to work but with a stroke no one can say what movement you will get back. There was so many questions like that so i give up because didnt want to fill it in wrong .

Is this the write form i need to do and is there someone i can make me meeting with to go through the form with ?

Thanks Alot Sam
    Ring this number to get advice on benefits and where your local advice center is.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Dl1/Dire...acts/DG_195356

Thanks Alot