Thread: Help for Garden Work

Help for Garden Work

Can anyone help by pointing me in the right direction to get help/grant with regards to getting work done in our garden. We have a severely disabled 9 year old daughter after she suffered from a brain haemorrhage last year. We have had to move house and have a potentially lovely back garden for Eve to sit in but we have to have it all dug up, re-turfed, a new fence put round and a patio area accessed by a path. We think it might cost about 3000 to 4000 if we paid for it ourselves. Please can anybody let me know if they have any ideas how we can get round this as we can't get it done otherwise. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toontime View Post
    Can anyone help by pointing me in the right direction to get help/grant with regards to getting work done in our garden. Please can anybody let me know if they have any ideas how we can get round this as we can't get it done otherwise. Thanks!!!
    Here's my contribution . ..
    http://thehorticulturalchannel.info/...-a-new-garden/

Is the house by any chance not owned by you? if it is a Council house, most provide a service for disabled & elderly tenants. Form what you say I assume you do own your house.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

I think Council house which provide a service for disabled & elderly tenants.