Thread: PIP Backpay

PIP Backpay

Hello all,

I am a new first time claimant from September and had my claim was rejected a few days ago. I have now requested the Mandatory Reconsideration form along with copies of my original claim and the ATOS report used by the decision maker.

The thing I'm wondering is, if I am successful will I be back dated from September, the day I made the claim?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Shocked I didn't get it ;(

Yes ! If you ask for MR in time (28 days). Even if you have to appeal to tribunal & are successful then it will be backdated.

Similar Threads

1. PIP backpay after tribunal
    By rick19011 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2016, 03:32 PM
  2. PIP backpay
    By moorel in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2016, 01:59 PM
  3. ESA Backpay
    By kojiro in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 05:52 AM
  4. pip backpay
    By candy1567 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2015, 09:51 PM
  5. csa backpay. confused
    By sez318 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2014, 09:53 AM