Thread: hotel rooms

hotel rooms

As a new poster I'm not sure how to ask the question,so here goes.
    My daughter is being married in five weeks.My aunt will be 86 and uses a walking aid.She also has a wheelchair.The hotel where the wedding is being held has shown us two rooms for the disabled,one room has a bath which my aunt can't use.The other room has a double bed which I think is ridiculous as her carer would then have to sleep with her.I have asked for two single beds to be put into this room but been told it can't be done.This by the way is from one of the biggest hotel chains in the world.
    Has anyone got any advice?We are making an appointment to see the hotel manager next week.

How many nights will she be staying? does she need to use a bath whilst there?

Why can't the carer book into a separate room? Why do they need to stay in the same room? Do they do this at home?

I don't think you can expect any more from the hotel, as having accessible rooms is enough to meet the requirements.
    Motability Car History
    05/2009-05/2012; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg (34.2 - 56.5mpg)
    06/2012-Present; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 21,500 miles; avg 34.3mpg (33.6 - 56.7mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs