Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: denise13

Yes I agree with that Tom maximum employ medically trained pros Dm are not medically trained so how can a d m doubt maximum gosh esp pay them millions for this service

Quote Originally Posted by denise13 View Post
    Yes I agree with that Tom maximum employ medically trained pros Dm are not medically trained so how can a d m doubt maximum gosh esp pay them millions for this service
    They basically will look over the report ESA85 That maximus sent them,& check it to see which group you meet the criteria for support group or Wrag , so if the report says you meet one of the support group descriptors they will place you in that group that is the job they do

It's even more laughable for those who have previously been ffw at their WCA and are appealing the first decision they have to have a MR mandatory reconsideration most cases are not revised by the decision maker, many go to tribunal and win though then numbers of sucess stories has decreased over the years

Decision Makers can and do at times make changes to the points awarded by the assessor. Sometimes less; sometimes more - remember the assessment is not a medical and the DM is the one who decides whether your case meets their current interpretation of the guidance for making decisions. They are not bound to accept the assessor's score or prognosis, but usually will.

Thankyou just awaiting game now but looks promising i did forget to mention i rang dwp as well and was via the call handler at dwp the kind of same that on screen there was a prognosis and letters from x work and gp letter and to wait for which group i would be placed in i think dwp had imfo re my claim but would not tell me the outcome over phone can i requset a copy of report esa85 . Soz for going on but my anxiety is taking over me .regards .

Relax, give yourself a break from the anxiety. You can't do anything about the decision until you know what the decision is! And maybe you won't want to.

Yes! I will await the brown envelope. The other thing is with maximus saying i dont need a ftf could the dm decide if i need a ftf regards

Not sure, sorry...But as far as I can make out, don't assume Maximus has given you any correct information, just wait for the dreaded brown envelope. The assumption is that everybody has a f2f, but Maximus is allowed to tell the DWP they have got enough information without one...you can see how that might be good or it might be bad. But it's the DWP that decides. Try not to fret over it meanwhile!

UPDATE rang dwp again told me that my claim is still live and just awaing paperwork from maximus do yoy think it esa50 so dm can read it but the call handler said looks like it could be sg any suggestions what paper work dwo are awaiting for regards