Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to ask for medical evidence for PIP appeal?

Hi adexico, yes its absolutely ridiculous. I have 16 yr history of chronic back problem. I'm no longer treated as I have blood disorder and cannot have surgery I would need. I saw consultant today for follow up on yet another magic injection that did not do anything as usual. Anyway I don't see anyone for it and this was first appt in I think 2-3yrs. So yes as you say its stupid, I don't have physio, support workers etc nothing so I have no "professional opinion or input. Only gp. . I'm appealing , so I'm now keeping pain and daily help and limitations diary, my husband who cares for me will write his account for me and that's all I can do. Frustrating. I expect if I went private they would fill in application for us lol. I offered payment but made me feel awful like , how dare you type attitude. Anyway as it is I've been discharged from care. You see its an impossible situation. I'm not a candidate for surgery so I'm no longer considered for care, left to deal on my own. As if surgery is the magic end all cure, what I need has 50-80% cHance of paralyzing me from waist down. Week in hops before surgery to monitor bloods and six weeks after for bloods to rebalance and physio and recovery and of course no guarantee of success. I could bleed out, and that would be that. So no surgery, no medical help. Rock and hard place. K
    Last edited by KIMHEIDI; 01-11-2017 at 06:43 PM.