Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Cameron - Everyone will be treated fairly!

He may want to make the UK into a little USA however it will cost a great deal more than he thinks .The annual average cost for each prisoner exceeds 43,000. Should he manage in the 3 years he has left in number 10 to convert our nation into a carbon copy of the USA Crime will go through the roof .
    If people have no welfare benefits to put food on the table pay bills etc etc many will simply go out and steal it . Armed robbery ,fraud ,muggings ,robbing of old ladies and the disabled will soar . Those that they do catch will have to go to prison but where will they put them? As the prison system is full to capacity now .and at roughly 824 per week to keep a person behind bars where is the money going to come from to pay for all this . They will have squeezed the sick and disabled out of the benefits system by then therefore they will not be able to take any more from that pot as the pot will no longer exist . Oh i forgot all those sick and disabled will then have jobs and be paying income tax (long pause while i drag myself back up from the floor after falling down and wetting myself laughing )
    The able bodied cannot find work and if you were an employer and had the choice of employing an able bodied person who is keen to work or a sick/disabled person who will be totally unreliable regarding turning up for work each day as they are ill and many days will be simply too ill to do anything . Who would you employ .
    At this point if anyone is going to bang on about financial insentives given to firms by the government to employ disabled people DON'T!!!

What is the point of giving out a sum of money to take back less than that sum you gave out in tax . Looks good on an unemployment &/or disabilty benefits statistical chart for all the spin doctors to quote and preach when in reality they will still be leaking money . Should the prison population rise at its present rate it has almost doubled in the last 10 -12 years . That will mean there will be roughly an additional one hundred thousand (100,000 ) incarcerated people costing the state in excess of 43,000 (forty three thousand pounds ) a year per head just to keep them behind bars . However it may not be so bad as being a disabled person on the outside of the bars at least those on thenow debateable wrong side of the bars will be warm ,clothed and get 3 meals a day but also costing the state 824 a week which is a hell of a lot more than they pay me in benefits or anyone else probably.

Should someone be monitoring this for the governemnt tell Mr Cameron to be careful what he wishes for because if it come s true it will probably turn the UK into the Crime state of Europe .
    Last edited by Stig; 04-10-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I have emotions, I care, I don't know what it was like 30 or 40 years ago as I'm only 31 and have only been disabled since 2004 (claiming DLA HRM since 2007).

David Cameron isn't to blame, the Labour party brought in the welfare changes and they do need overhauling.

They shouldn't be focused on saving anything and should be looking at weeding out the fraudsters.

It's hard for everyone at the moment, I'm not well off, I have debt and a mortgage but I can't blame anyone for that.

I just have to try my best everyday, and that's all that matters.

I have been in ill health for 50 years and GUARNTEE YOU, i would rather my health and have a Full Time Job and sure there are 1000's of disabled out there would rather their health and be working, your life is limited to what you can do, where you can go. It is even affecting my opportunities at present!

You are 31 and have a lot to learn!

I agree David Cameron should be focusing on and targeting the "FRAUDSTERS" But this is not what is happening!
    He is targeting everyone.
    Labour is not doing that!
    David Cameron is!

If he needs to save money Why is he still giving millions away to countries abroad? that should all stop until the country is back on its feet!

A lot is to do with supporting immigration, you cannot blame labour for that as immigration has been going on for over 50 years, margaret Thatcher, john major had the opportunity as well as labour no one done nothing and neither has
    David Cameron. I am not picking up for Labour as they are as bad as the Conservatives we need a complete new party!

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    If people have no welfare benefits to put food on the table pay bills etc etc many will simply go out and steal it . Armed robbery ,fraud ,muggings ,robbing of old ladies and the disabled will soar . .
    So, in esscence what you are saying is these lazy feckless people who sit on the bums holding their hand out for the taxpayer to give them money, will actually get off their bums and go on a crime spree?

If the lazy, feckless wont have enough about them to go out and work for a living, how are they goping to get out of bed 5to rob someone? or do they think that people, like the government, will come to them to be robbed?
    LOL! Love your left wing thinking there Stig.

The fact of the matter is that regadless which of the major political parties has been in power since Labour introduced the welfare state, they have allowed this abuse of the welfare system to carry on, as it allows thousands of people to be employed looking after and administrating the handouts they get.

It does need a root and branch replacement of this corrupt, useless system, but none of the major parties will do it.

As for the attacks on Cameroon, well, you can cvhange that name to Clegg, Brown, Blair or even David Moribund, as they all follow the same line. If you think, for example, that Labour would not have introduced the same process for PIP, then you live in clod cookoo land

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    He may want to make the UK into a little USA however it will cost a great deal more than he thinks .The annual average cost for each prisoner exceeds 43,000. Should he manage in the 3 years he has left in number 10 to convert our nation into a carbon copy of the USA Crime will go through the roof .
    If people have no welfare benefits to put food on the table pay bills etc etc many will simply go out and steal it . Armed robbery ,fraud ,muggings ,robbing of old ladies and the disabled will soar . Those that they do catch will have to go to prison but where will they put them? As the prison system is full to capacity now .and at roughly 824 per week to keep a person behind bars where is the money going to come from to pay for all this . They will have squeezed the sick and disabled out of the benefits system by then therefore they will not be able to take any more from that pot as the pot will no longer exist . Oh i forgot all those sick and disabled will then have jobs and be paying income tax (long pause while i drag myself back up from the floor after falling down and wetting myself laughing )
    The able bodied cannot find work and if you were an employer and had the choice of employing an able bodied person who is keen to work or a sick/disabled person who will be totally unreliable regarding turning up for work each day as they are ill and many days will be simply too ill to do anything . Who would you employ .
    At this point if anyone is going to bang on about financial insentives given to firms by the government to employ disabled people DON'T!!!

What is the point of giving out a sum of money to take back less than that sum you gave out in tax . Looks good on an unemployment &/or disabilty benefits statistical chart for all the spin doctors to quote and preach when in reality they will still be leaking money . Should the prison population rise at its present rate it has almost doubled in the last 10 -12 years . That will mean there will be roughly an additional one hundred thousand (100,000 ) incarcerated people costing the state in excess of 43,000 (forty three thousand pounds ) a year per head just to keep them behind bars . However it may not be so bad as being a disabled person on the outside of the bars at least those on thenow debateable wrong side of the bars will be warm ,clothed and get 3 meals a day but also costing the state 824 a week which is a hell of a lot more than they pay me in benefits or anyone else probably.

Should someone be monitoring this for the governemnt tell Mr Cameron to be careful what he wishes for because if it come s true it will probably turn the UK into the Crime state of Europe .

David cameron may want to turn the country into a little USA and crime may increase etc etc but give it 2-3 years time he have served his time and saved his money and could not care less about the country as he has the money to move on and live a life of luxury.

Crime, Mugging, Armed Robbery has been in process for years and is going to get worse, read the papers and see the genuine disabled people who has been kicked off their benfit even left homeless no roof over their head and no income looking for homeless hostels to spend a night.

Many Fraudsters on benefits which need to be kicked off, perhaps many of them spend vast majority of their money on
    Alcohol & Drugs loose their benefits which they should where are they going to get thye money from to keep their addiction going ( Go out and steal, Robbery, muggings ) CRIME IS GOING TO GO UP!

Regardless what money the government has they will not care for their own country, but will help countries abroad.
    Ask yourself why don't they make more prisons rather than give the money away?
    Why don't they create more employment with the money they save from all the cut backs?

THEIR ONLY OUT FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT NOT THE COUNTRY!

We are all here talking and saying all sorts but no one here can do anything,What I want to know now is Where is The Media when we need them,I for 1 wish I had my health and was able to work again instead of fighting to get some thing to live on,After all I paid my Tax and NI for years when I could work.
    Just tell me how to get the Media involved That is all I want to know...................
    WillieJ

Quote Originally Posted by warkman View Post
    So, in esscence what you are saying is these lazy feckless people who sit on the bums holding their hand out for the taxpayer to give them money, will actually get off their bums and go on a crime spree?

If the lazy, feckless wont have enough about them to go out and work for a living, how are they goping to get out of bed 5to rob someone? or do they think that people, like the government, will come to them to be robbed?
    LOL! Love your left wing thinking there Stig.

The fact of the matter is that regadless which of the major political parties has been in power since Labour introduced the welfare state, they have allowed this abuse of the welfare system to carry on, as it allows thousands of people to be employed looking after and administrating the handouts they get.

It does need a root and branch replacement of this corrupt, useless system, but none of the major parties will do it.

As for the attacks on Cameroon, well, you can cvhange that name to Clegg, Brown, Blair or even David Moribund, as they all follow the same line. If you think, for example, that Labour would not have introduced the same process for PIP, then you live in clod cookoo land
    Yes the system has always been abused of course - but not so much when people had to go sign on every week for example. When they had to go collect their giros. When there were enough Civil Servants employed to actually be able to do those things and see claimants on a regular basis.
    Now most new claims are taken initially on the phone by low grade staff who are only trained to deal with one benefit. They work from a script - they can't see who they are dealing with, and won't be the one's responsible for following up those claimants regularly.
    The system has been left wide open to abuse IMO simply because of Civil Service staff cuts - contracting out many areas of the work - and not requiring people to physically go to collect their money.

By the way I am not of course meaning people who claim disaability benefits. Systems for them have always been different. I am though old enough to remember when people on Statutory Sick pay had a curfew and weren't supposed to go out after a certain time at night!

what i am reading in this forum is really disappointing,we have disabled people double guessing who should be claiming what benefits,whatever happened to "we are all in this together".there is an old saying "the man cried because he had no shoes"until he met the boy who had no feet",let us not judge people, please,as someone on the forum said do i have to look disabled to be disabled,i thought that was wll put.ATOS MANAGERS AND DIRECTORS ARE A SHOWER OF FATHERLESS SONS,IWOULD PUT THIS SHOWER IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS THE BANKERS,and the so called caring proffesion the medics who examine the disabled people and take the atos big bucks are just as bad.