Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DLA Post your views of the DLA assesment

Carneucopia Thank You

I hear what you are saying, but it looks like the government has already got away with it when this has all passed through the LORDS etc.
    They hoodwink every one no matter what one is in Power.I have written to No 10 and also to the Storment government here in Northern Ireland but all falls on deaf ear's.I do keep fighting but it gets to the point sometimes (for me ) when I really wish I was no longer on this earth.
    WillieJ

Morning Williej, as the saying goes, it ain't over till the fat lady sings :-o.....thats me lol. You have to try and fight mate, don't let this nasty Government drag you down, if you search on other forums you will find that a lot of the disabled are finding one another, and together supporting each other. Don't give up, http://dwpexamination.org/forum/
    H.

Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    Morning Williej, as the saying goes, it ain't over till the fat lady sings :-o.....thats me lol. You have to try and fight mate, don't let this nasty Government drag you down, if you search on other forums you will find that a lot of the disabled are finding one another, and together supporting each other. Don't give up, http://dwpexamination.org/forum/
    H.

You have to fight as it has been published 60% of the people went through the process of Appealling the decisions and 40%
    won the benefit back!

Why did they get kicked off in the first place?

Fight for it and you may be lucky enough & fall in the team of 40%

We would all like to see more people loosing ESA/ DLA/ Incapacity but this should only apply to the "Cowboys" frauding the system not the GENUINE DISABLED.