Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: support ground esa

support ground esa

can anyone tell me how to change to the support group from the other one. or how to get help

I'm sorry I don't quite know what you mean, are you in the WRAG? has your health got worse? if so then you will need to either appeal if you have just failed an assessment, or re-apply for the support group. Without further information, I cannot possibly know what it is you are trying to ask.

This has been addressed by Duncan in another Thread.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

thanks Hera, for the reply, I didn't even know I was in a section. I just went to a medical assessment and then went home. I do not understand the forms, and my husband fills in the paperwork for me. I haven't failed an assessment so how do I appeal. I had one letter in March saying what amount I would get, then one this morning to say it was being stopped as I had been on the contribution based benefit for 365 days. So not sure what to do next. Going to the cab tomorrow. Seeing mental health people on Monday.

how do i find different thread as i am new to this forum

how do i find the other threads

I think Stephen is referring to this thread http://www.youreable.com/forums/show...17-esa-support

At the top of the webpage you should see the following:

Forum -> Help and advice -> Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA -> support ground esa

Click on "Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA" to go to the main thread menu,, then scroll down to see other posts.

Click on "Forum" to see all sections of this website.
    Motability Car History
    05/2009-05/2012; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg (34.2 - 56.5mpg)
    06/2012-Present; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 21,500 miles; avg 34.3mpg (33.6 - 56.7mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Damn Hera beat me to it.

Note: You don't need to double-click on underlined links, clicking once will do.
    Motability Car History
    05/2009-05/2012; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg (34.2 - 56.5mpg)
    06/2012-Present; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 21,500 miles; avg 34.3mpg (33.6 - 56.7mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Yeah I realised once I pressed the quick reply doh