Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best SUV / Crossovers on the Scheme

Bumped as I'm on the lookout for an suv with as high a spec as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by smokie899 View Post
    Bumped as I'm on the lookout for an suv with as high a spec as possible.
    I can’t say what is the best SUV spec wise if money was no option but I’m changing from hatchback to SUV soon and if you’re like me needing an auto box and not rich, I think the Ford Kuga is one of the best in relation to specs (toys) against how much the AP will set you back.

Skoda looked reasonable but it's a manual on the post and the dsg auto more expensive plus I guess it's personal preference here its only 148bhp

Ssanyong Rexton W worthy of consideration too.

Thanks for the post. IF I ever get around to buying a car it will be the economy, comfort to drive and boot space that win it

Superb. I will need to change soon and I require SUV style vehicles as I have an electric winch for my folding wheelchair that I use for appointments. It "just" fits and operates in our Kuga. I also struggle swingling my left leg out of the drivers side when getting out of the car. Your list will be really handy

Due to needing an automatic my choices are 1. Peugeot 3008 get line ap £2,600. Quasqai tenka ap £1350 and the Hyundai ionic premium hybrid ap £1300
    Would love the 3008, beautiful car and laden with tech, but expensive.
    Qashqai laden with tech but not as nice as 3008.
    Ionic loaded with tech and like the thought of a hybrid as I do a lot of short city drives but not an suv
    I could scrape togather the money for all three. But the 3008 just seems very dear.
    Oh and I'm infatuated with tech and digital dashboards lol

I've seriously been looking at the Mitsubishi range the asx seem to be the most affordable, and from first glance for reasonable price they seem to come with all the toys.