Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PIP award backpay question

Yes, I think I understand now, thank you for your reply :-)

Hi,this is my second award for pip and both are different even though I said my care has worsened I did have high care now it's low and low mobility now it's high,dm called asked how long I had my aids from because he said It will be backdated from when I had these but that was wrong I received 7 months which is extra months than when I sent the review form back,not sure whether to make a mr as the assessor never went through every category she just presumed and lied she just kept saying she was busy on laptop every time I tried to say something,she totally ignored my husband,made rude comments also in report made mistakes on medications and illnesses,not sure if I should ask for mr because there is a risk of losing everything,could anyone help me to make the right decision.

Similar Threads

1. PIP Backpay
    By SunnyB in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2016, 07:05 PM
  2. Housing benefit award confirms PIP award?
    By paperwings in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 10:16 PM
  3. PIP backpay
    By moorel in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2016, 01:59 PM
  4. pip backpay
    By candy1567 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2015, 09:51 PM
  5. Received my award but have a question about the mobility
    By fedup in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:30 AM