Thread: BT Basic saga

BT Basic saga

Hi all, I applied for the BT Basic plan and was refused. either my application was late or they couldn't confirm that I'm in receipt of ESA. This is the third time I've been declined so I am getting annoyed.

Just spoke with the BT Help Desk - the nice lady couldn't understand what has gone wrong - gave me the BT Basic Durham postal address but couldn't furnish a phone number or email address.

Anyone else had similar woes ?

I looked into BT basic I don't use my house line unless it's a call to the emergency centre, can you get unlimited broadband with the package or is it just a limited amount?

From what I understand, you only get 12 gig pm if you choose BT Basic with Broadband - and it costs extra.

12gb wouldn't be enough a few days let alone a month! BT clearly don't understand that most TVs on the market run on internet and soon Sky will to, it's just ashame they are increasing the line rental this April to