Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pip assessor lied

Pip assessor lied

Hi, I have requested a reconsideration after having my claim for pip stopped, and received the full report today, full of lies! She says I could stand from a crouching position and touch my toes infact I was never asked, she says I could do all of the activities asked of me, and that I go shopping!! No of this is true but I've scored 0 for all discriptirs except for one for which I scored 2. Surely I'm not going to get this overturned? I'm devastated I've stopped from enhanced pip to nothing.
    I suffer anxiety and facet degenerative disease, plus spondylosis and a bulging disc. I've sent off Mri results and GP letter but this report is so bad.
    Any advice?

Yeah... take them on. Pip assessors are well known by tribunals to be lying. They probably can't introduce themselves without a white lie or two.

Hi there this happened to me too my assessor said i crouched and stood up with no problems yet i was never even asked to do do i also almost fell during tip toes standing,so many lies i scored 0 points on my mobility but after doing an MR went up to 10 points..she also said i went out alone which of course is not true i corrected many lies but my MR crossed with the report so have been asked by DWP to do another MR so may gain more points..my medical evidence was also rejected by the assessor..but i never sent my medical evidence to DWP and still went up to 10 points...the thing i am saying is don't give up assessors are well known to lie i have had two experiences of them lying now but won twice! keep fighting..
    Last edited by Daisychain; 02-17-2017 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks for reply, daisychain your experience sounds like mine, what worries me is the thought of a tribunal, I suffer from anxiety and the thought of it makes me feel ill, I'm just hoping they accept my reconsideration evidence but her report was so bad all her comments are ridiculous, who would tell an assessor they go shopping and stand chatting to neighbours? While report a fabrication and she refers to me as he or his in parts, which makes me wonder if she copies and pastes comments

Maybe she mixed you up with someone else....

F2F assessors lie through their teeth, didn't you know that !!
    Call me Mike.

This is awful surely it's time that these assessors who blatantly lie are held accountable for their actions

Thanks for reply, daisychain your experience sounds like mine, what worries me is the thought of a tribunal, I suffer from anxiety and the thought of it makes me feel ill, I'm just hoping they accept my reconsideration evidence but her report was so bad all her comments are ridiculous, who would tell an assessor they go shopping and stand chatting to neighbours? While report a fabrication and she refers to me as he or his in parts, which makes me wonder if she copies and pastes comments

ive heard many stories about lying assessors, I've been assessed twice before and had positive experiences, but this one was horrible. what I can't get my head around is if the claimant lies they are accused of fraud, how come it doesn't work both ways? She must have had other complaints DWP are allowing them to get away with it

Don't be afraid attending the tribunal Wiggy, at least there you will get a fair hearing !
    Call me Mike.