Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: atos medical tomorrow

atos medical tomorrow

hi

got my atos medical tomorrow

thanks

Good Luck for tomorrow, Sooty64.

hope all goes well for you good luck let us know how they treat you and how you get on

Yes, good luck & let is know. Fingers crossed.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Had mine on 17th March,not had result but got another questionaire to fill in today,Do they think anythings changed in 5 weeks!!!!!

Yes, you lied & they want to catch you out, lol!
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

lol @ Stephen.

Sorry to hear that Dale, surely they must realize that on records you had a medical assessment and still waiting for the result back? The whole system is crazy.

I send my ESA50A form back early April and I haven't heard from them yet. I am expecting to go to a Medical Assessment and I am already worrying myself sick over it. I haven't even got a date through yet, as I am a born worrier. lol

They would blame the computer for it, or say it is related to something else.

I wish we could not worry about such things because we cannot control them, but it tends to be them we worry about more.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by Shystar View Post
    lol @ Stephen.

Sorry to hear that Dale, surely they must realize that on records you had a medical assessment and still waiting for the result back? The whole system is crazy.

I send my ESA50A form back early April and I haven't heard from them yet. I am expecting to go to a Medical Assessment and I am already worrying myself sick over it. I haven't even got a date through yet, as I am a born worrier. lol
    some people have just won an appeal or still waiting for one and have had more esa forms to fill in

if you passed esa and was given an award but appealed for support group and the original award said review in 6 or 9 months because of the back log you have a very good chance of getting at least one more esa 50 before your appeal is heard

Hi Scooty64, I was wondering how did you get on with your ESA Medical? I have got mine on the 18th of May, just curious what questions did they ask you in the Medical? How long was it?

Thanks.