Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely disgusting - absolute disgrace!

Account deleted

Absolutely disgusting - absolute disgrace!

To all of you that have been beating yourselves up regarding falsified reports containing "lies" and defamatory allegations about your well-being, and how you carry out activities, here is solid proof you were not going mad, and it is as it seems! I am so infuriated after reading this, as I have been refused PIP twice, even though there was clear evidence from every angle, consultants, doctors, psychiatrists, the works - you name it, they supplied evidence on it.

The professionals involved with our illnesses are obviously skilled, and trained to make the reports they do - they cut out the need for these no mark "unprofessionals" to carry out their awful excuse for assessments, yet these jokes still are allowed to go against professional recommendations, and score you naff all for the descriptors you so clearly meet the criteria for. I think people should print this off and use this to support their argument of lies within their report, whilst backing it up with your original evidence, and I strongly advise RECORDING EVERYTHING as and where it is possible to do so...

The things the "paramedic" (because a paramedic is a medical professional ) said in my report, are enough to make someone with severe mental health problems, take their life. That's not to seem insensitive to anyone by the way as I suffer with mental health problems, but I know what I meant, it could tip someone over the edge, who isn't of as a sound mind as say someone else that could read that letter and handle it with courage, and fight them all the way. (Please don't read that wrong).

He apparently did a full musculoskeletal examination on me, when in fact I didn't move an inch, and my local Councillor as well as daily support worker/helper were there to witness the whole assessment

You are not going mad, they are absolutely lying in reports against all of you (that have complained), and getting away with it. Start looking into Judicial Reviews rather than fighting through tribunals - if a tribunal however turns you down, definitely take it to the Royal Courts of Justice, and apply for a Judicial Review. That is a VERY powerful tool against public bodies.

Here is the link that inspired my rant: http://www.disabilitynewsservice.com...aced-assessor/
    Last edited by Wellness; 02-24-2017 at 01:06 PM.

got to totally agree with the above. atos are all ready playing dirty with me and i haven't even got to the assessment yet. they are refusing me a home visit so i have not a cat in hell chance of proving any home aids or adaptations i use. i even informed them i am obtaining a doctors letter to request home visit and the front -line person was only trying to block it.

next they are claiming reason for the assessment is lack of evidence and yet i sent in over 40 odd pages of evidence. reports suggest that both atos and capita are not even bothering to read what we send them.

not enough evidence and yet they haven't even bothered to contact my own doctors for further information., this clearly contradicts the assessment letter they sent me about contacting a g.p

all i can say is that atos are an appalling company with a very bad track record to suit, please be aware of how these companies act towards us.

It's not Amos anymore, it's a different company called Maximus. I think they're American? Either way, I hear they're just as bad although my own experience of them just a few weeks ago was good. I've had my assessment report back and it's a very fair assessment, no lies, but not as detailed as I would like. But he has written down what I have told him, explained my appearance and rapport etc exactly as it happened and he has recognised on his report I have a severe disability and has suggested support group.

Just a tip: take photos of your house adaptations and take them with you and make sure the assessor gets a copy. I took mine in and he has noted them in the report.

Arghh! I keep posting good information and they keep getting suspended. You watch this one won't.

Edit: See! Gonna post information here below instead now!

It's no longer Atos, it's Maximus; but from what I have heard here their just as deplorable as Atos. My own personal experience of them has only been good. I had a fair assessment, he noted the fact I have a severe disability, he's noted my rapport, eye contact etc was poor and he assessed me fairly, albeit in not a lot of detail that I would have expected. He has also advised I should be put into the support group.

Just a tip: take a photo of your home adaptions and make sure you give a copy to the assessor and say you want it included in the report. That's what I did and the guy added all the information I asked.
    Last edited by cookmysock; 02-25-2017 at 04:50 PM.

Hi Cookmysock, can I ask how long ago your assessment was? Also, was this a reassessment and if reassessment, were you furnished with ESA50 to complete prior to face2face?

Many thanks for any answers you can give.

Quote Originally Posted by spencer69 View Post
    Hi Cookmysock, can I ask how long ago your assessment was? Also, was this a reassessment and if reassessment, were you furnished with ESA50 to complete prior to face2face?

Many thanks for any answers you can give.
    Hi Spencer, I received my esa50 two weeks before Christmas and had my reassessment about 4 weeks ago, so really quickly. Reassessments always seem to be a much quicker process than a new assessment which can take many months.

Quote Originally Posted by cookmysock View Post
    Hi Spencer, I received my esa50 two weeks before Christmas and had my reassessment about 4 weeks ago, so really quickly. Reassessments always seem to be a much quicker process than a new assessment which can take many months.
    Mine took from September till first week in February and that was a reassessment no F2F again was ridiculous, should be a simple box to check stating no changes since last assessment

Must be dependant on area then, I don't know. I couldn't believe how quick mine was. Four weeks on and still no decision from dwp, though.

I agree with you blastoff, if you had no f2f last time and was awarded sg, then you should have had a form similar to the new pip forms stating no change. Hopefully in your case with the new process coming this year you won't need to have to keep having paper assessments and will let be left alone with just a simple quick paper assessment, instead of having to full out yet another esa50!

Not that I want to drive the point home but I recognise the story of Maximus not allowing a home visit when evidence for one has been provided. Plus having spoken to the Atos assessment centre in 2014 and made notes of who I spoke to and speaking to Maximus in the same building in 2016, they seem to be the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by cookmysock View Post
    Must be dependant on area then, I don't know. I couldn't believe how quick mine was. Four weeks on and still no decision from dwp, though.

I agree with you blastoff, if you had no f2f last time and was awarded sg, then you should have had a form similar to the new pip forms stating no change. Hopefully in your case with the new process coming this year you won't need to have to keep having paper assessments and will let be left alone with just a simple quick paper assessment, instead of having to full out yet another esa50!
    In 2014 I had a paper assessment and was put in SG. They didn't do that this time as they wanted me in for a f2f.