Thread: Dwp and Capita farce

Dwp and Capita farce

Well my MR has been declined and I was told today when I asked for a call from decision maker. I would have to wait for the decision letter to reach me before the decision maker will call me, ok I accepted that but What has frustrated me so much today is They said phone Capita to complain about their consultant, so phoned Capita to complain about the consultants lies in the report, they said take it up with DWP, who I rang back and was told no you need to take it up with Capita, so I rang Capita again who said "if she had been rude to you we have to deal with it, as it's the written report you are complaining about its DWP. So I rang dwp who said "phone Capita" I lost my temper at this point, so I've told dwp I want to complain about them also as they are totally ignoring a wrong doing by a professional and as a result I've had my pip stopped completely, she said decision maker will call me tomorrow (but they've already told me not till I get the letter) I think I'm losing the plot here. Just hope tribunal people can unravel it all because I am at my wits end and the Capita consultant has got away with it because no one is accepting liability

This appears typical of the tactics being used to reduce the PIP budget. The hope is many will simply not bother to appeal or will not have the mental strength and energy to do so.

Take a deep breath, get good advice & appeal. You have nothing to lose.
    Call me Mike.

Gus607 your right I e already lost it so yes I'm appealing.

Something has to give. It's disgraceful it really is. Sorry you have had a bad day Wiggy.

It does sound like a total farce, I hope you get it sorted.