Thread: 38 Degrees petition: 'Treat people with mental health issues fairly under PIP'

38 Degrees petition: 'Treat people with mental health issues fairly under PIP'

Where can I post the below message so that all members see it?

Please everyone on here, sign the 38 Degrees petition to 'Treat people with mental health issues fairly under PIP'

The government’s changing the rules so that people with mental health problems can’t get an essential financial support called Personal Independence Payment (PIP). This is money that helps people pay for carers or therapy sessions. In other words, money needed to live with dignity.The government’s sneaking through the changes next week without a vote. But there’s a last-minute way that thousands of us could stop this cut happening. The plan is to use a special parliamentary process to force a proper vote in the House of Commons - and the bigger the public outcry, the more likely it is to happen.

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/2020 Please sign and share thanks
    Last edited by quinnx; 03-10-2017 at 07:28 PM.

quinnx,

If you want the forum software to recognise a weblink, so that people can click on and get taken straight to the website, then you need to include the "https://" at the start of the address.
    (If the website begins with "www." the software will recognise that as well, in which case you don't need the "https://").

Once you do that the software recognises that it is a web address and adds the relevant code to make it a clickable link, and shows it in blue so that people know it is a clickable link.

Examples-

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/2020
    Click on that and it takes you straight to your petition.

www.google.co.uk
    Click on that and it takes you to google
    Last edited by nukecad; 03-10-2017 at 10:50 AM.
    I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't know everything.
    But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here.

OK, thanks. Can I place it elsewhere on the site, or is 'New thread' my best option?

Well you have got it up twice now, so most regulars will have seen it on the "New Posts" button.

I was just trying to tell you how to make irt a one click link which gets more people to go there.

Not just here, that works on most forums.
    I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't know everything.
    But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here.

OK - thanks again, have a good evening.

I was unable to find any information on the changes to pip that you are referring to, is there any links to further information as well as the petition page ?