Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MR decision letter even worse than original letter, begining to feel despondent

MR decision letter even worse than original letter, begining to feel despondent

Hi all, I've had my MR results today and now they have even taken the solitary 2points I had from assessment away, saying I didn't wear an hearing aid during my f2f so nothing wrong with my hearing either! Theres further comments too saying I'm not referred to pain clinic so pain is minimal. I'm begining to lose heart now, gps letter and scan results ignored

Take Them to appeal, use their words against them, they have disregarded medical evidence, preferring to use a 'snapshot' assessment.

I'll have to get some CAB advice on appeal because I just don't know where to start Robcarer, and if I try to do it by myself I'm not going to find the right words

Your MR letter will tell you how to trigger an Appeal with a Tribunal. You will get a form to fill in. When you get that come back here and I will help you fill it in.

Elysium thanks for that I'm going to download form, do I explain the inaccuracies and reason for appeal then write descriptors and what I think I should get and why? Slipmaster has kindly sent some info I've got to go through to help me but not sure if there's a form for discrptors or if I hand write them

Also, my MR letters have always resulted in a win so I must be doing something right, right?

Oooh that's great cookmysock thanks

Cookmysock your details have disappeared I think it got deleted before I could note them can you repost please

Sorry to read this Wiggy.
    But their bit about you not being ref'd to pain clinic therefore pain must be minimal? Really!?
    So you can ask them -
    "So does everyone who receives an award need to be ref'd to a pain clinic then?
    Are you saying it is a prerequisite to receiving an award that EVERY patient/client/ NEEDS to have referral to a pain clinic??"

I had already explained to dwp why GP had taken me off tramadol Akellista and put me on naproxen in MR but that is one of their reasons for declining mobility plus HP lies about MSK even though two years previously when successfully claiming pip I only took paracetamol and ibrufen for pain yet not a problem then