Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pip appeal..do I list all discriptors

Pip appeal..do I list all discriptors

I'm starting to prepare first stage of appeal for my pip decision, ive received the two copies of MR decision from DWP and I've had some good help with the letter can anyone advise if I should address all discriptiors at this stage as I scored scored 0 on all (previously enhanced)

[QUOTE=Wiggy;124499]I'm starting to prepare first stage of appeal for my pip decision, ive received the two copies of MR decision from DWP and I've had some good help with the letter can anyone advise if I should address all discriptiors at this stage as I scored scored 0 on all (previously enhanced)[/QUOT

Hope you are ok?
    Are you going to see if you can get some help with your appeal,
    As do they give you time to get papers in like a MR?

Today i have woken up feeling rather positive and its a new week and i am ready for the fight.
    I will not go away.
    DWP have now got a fight on there hands. I will not be RUBBER STAMPED because there so called assessor failed to do accurate, honest assessment.
    I am also writing to CAPITA to put a official complaint in.
    as in there guidlines she did not introduce herself say it was not medical explain why we was there ect...
    Going to ring then write to my local MP.

Don't blame you sundontshine fight them. I have had help to write a good letter but I'm sure wether to address all of the descriptors now or just stick to my letter, my GP letter not ready for collection until tomorrow and I plan to go to CAB tomorrow. I have days of feeling positive then when I read the dwp letter again I start worrying again. Because everything they say is knocking me down. I was just hoping for a little extra advice ????

You only need to show reason for your appeal at this stage, you do not have to address each point or give full details. When the tribunal receive your request they will let you know if it is accepted. Until then you do not need to send any more information. Once your appeal is accepted , the DWP will send you within 28 days, a bundle of paperwork which is their case and reasoning for the decision. Then you will have 28 days to submit your case

Account deleted
    [QUOTE=sundontshine123;124519]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy View Post
    I'm starting to prepare first stage of appeal for my pip decision, ive received the two copies of MR decision from DWP and I've had some good help with the letter can anyone advise if I should address all discriptiors at this stage as I scored scored 0 on all (previously enhanced)[/QUOT

Hope you are ok?
    Are you going to see if you can get some help with your appeal,
    As do they give you time to get papers in like a MR?

Today i have woken up feeling rather positive and its a new week and i am ready for the fight.
    I will not go away.
    DWP have now got a fight on there hands. I will not be RUBBER STAMPED because there so called assessor failed to do accurate, honest assessment.
    I am also writing to CAPITA to put a official complaint in.
    as in there guidlines she did not introduce herself say it was not medical explain why we was there ect...
    Going to ring then write to my local MP.
    That's the spirit sundontshine - take them on with everything you have, and don't back down - ppl say not to be "emotive" when doing these things - erm? Lets just take into account the fact a stranger has doubted my ability and inability to carry out a specific activity, based on their own personal feelings. I look forward to seeing your end result, I feel positive for you

Account deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy View Post
    Don't blame you sundontshine fight them. I have had help to write a good letter but I'm sure wether to address all of the descriptors now or just stick to my letter, my GP letter not ready for collection until tomorrow and I plan to go to CAB tomorrow. I have days of feeling positive then when I read the dwp letter again I start worrying again. Because everything they say is knocking me down. I was just hoping for a little extra advice ????
    Wiggy you only need to fill out the appeal form to submit to the tribunals service. However, if you're anything like me and passionate about getting your point across as soon as, you would have already started typing your response, dnt leave it til they get back to you, get onto it right away, because you don't know how long it will take, or how many pages. Mine was over 12 pages long, because I wrote the heading of what they wrote, put it in bold italics, then wrote the response underneath, and sometimes when explaining things, it can run into pages and pages because the paragraphs are within reason, long. Paginate each page, put a header such as "CLAIMANT'S APPEAL RESPONSE - (PIP)", then top right hand corner, your national insurance number - it will do it for each page. But I wanted them to see that I was capable of constructing and articulating an argument to them, even though they treated me as though I was a nobody.

Thankyou wellness and David I'm going to get stuck in later I was just worried that they would need every discriptor commented on I suppose that will be next process after receiving the bundle? Should I put GP letter in?

Yes, put the GP letter in, it can not hurt to do so and will only strengthen your appeal further. Remember, when your appeal, the DWP have to look at it yet AGAIN.

Thankyou cookmysock I'm sorry to keep asking and asking questions, your help has been invaluable I've had some good advice on here. I'm hoping to get GP letter tomorrow her secretary is dragging her feet a bit fingers crossed she has addressed things fully.

[QUOTE=Wellness;124541]
    Quote Originally Posted by sundontshine123 View Post

That's the spirit sundontshine - take them on with everything you have, and don't back down - ppl say not to be "emotive" when doing these things - erm? Lets just take into account the fact a stranger has doubted my ability and inability to carry out a specific activity, based on their own personal feelings. I look forward to seeing your end result, I feel positive for you
    Thank you wellness.
    I have rang and emailed my local mp and sent letters i have written for my M R.
    Been intouch with disability direct with question about not fit for purpose just waiting on the call.
    Sent my next letter about not fit for purpose the assessors report saying obviously decision maker nor assessor have read it as if so would not be all these mistakes and contridictions.
    I empathised on this
    The justification for review period choice
    The claimant conditions are long standing and likely to continue to cause the functional restriction identified. Therefore review in 5 years recommended to allow deterioration or improvement.