Thread: A new All Terrain Wheelchair. Any ideas?

Hybrid View

A new All Terrain Wheelchair. Any ideas?

Hello I am currently working on a University design assignment. I require some input. I am currently working a new comfortable all terrain wheelchair design.
    Does anybody have any ideas of what they'd like to see? Are there any problems, that you feel need to be addressed with what's currently on the market?

Any ideas at all, no matter how off the wall or crazy they are would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

John.

John
    As a reletively new user and having done much reasearch myself i would take a look at wheelchairdriver.com site by john burgerman, he builds and uses wheelchairs, i would just love one of his chairs but he doesnt make to order as by own admission is to much of a perfectionist and would take him to long to make profit. He has a fabulous knowledge and is very helpful also has great engineering background. If its of any help remember me in your proto type. Jeanna

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    John
    As a reletively new user and having done much reasearch myself i would take a look at wheelchairdriver.com site by john burgerman, he builds and uses wheelchairs, i would just love one of his chairs but he doesnt make to order as by own admission is to much of a perfectionist and would take him to long to make profit. He has a fabulous knowledge and is very helpful also has great engineering background. If its of any help remember me in your proto type. Jeanna
    Thankyou Jeanna for the information. I certainly will remember you.