Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M r limbo continues update.

M r limbo continues update.

I have just phoned DWP about my M R limbo situation.

A decision has not been made as yet, But a note was put on system 2 days ago and they are awaiting information from assessment providers.

In my M R app which concerntrated on my illness how it effects me with addition medical evidence.
    sent 3 additional letters say Capita/DWP did not follow there own guidlines which are on capita website and gov.uk site.
    How she had computer turned off and did not even know we was waiting so she had not read anything about my claim before hand like they say in there guidelines, the list goes on.

evidence was missing not submitted
    my report was not fit for purpose as was all the place and its obvious assessor was doing 3 reports at same time.
    was refused pip but awarded 5 years review and she filled justifcation box also and ticked had illness longer than 9 months.
    Was never asked certain questions as stated by assessor.
    The MSK was made up as i refused to do i, Proves it in the missing evidence that assessor failed to submit day to day diary.

So are they going to go back and ask her questions so she can submit more lies.
    I wrote letter of complaint to the assessment provider how shabby the assessment was and my report was not fit for purpose and was rushed ect.

So now just waiting for decision again.

Quote Originally Posted by sundontshine123 View Post
    ..... she had not read anything about my claim before hand like they say in there guidelines,...
    From the recent independent review of PIP assessments:
    Capita typically provide their Health Professionals with details of upcoming cases several days before; whereas Atos assessors only begin to review a case when the claimant arrives at the assessment centre. This can impact their ability to read all the evidence and design a comprehensive and tailored questioning approach
    and:
    Atos aim to write up each assessment report immediately after each assessment whereas Capita undertake a day’s worth of assessments and then write up reports in a block sitting, which may lead to less reliable capture and use of information
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...pendent-review
    I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't know everything.
    But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for the facts

Hi sundontshine

I noticed that you said that three reports were done at the same time.
    What is interesting is that the Gray report on PIP (March 2017)

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ent-review.pdf

states (page 60)

From observations of assessments there are two specific process differences that the Review is concerned may cause differences in outcomes:
    a) The amount of notice the Health Professional has to prepare for their assessments – Capita typically provide their Health Professionals with details of upcoming cases several days before; whereas Atos assessors only begin to review a case when the claimant arrives at the assessment centre. This can impact their ability to read all the evidence and design a comprehensive and tailored questioning approach;
    b) How quickly after the assessment the report is written – Atos aim to write up each assessment report immediately after each assessment whereas Capita undertake a day’s worth of assessments and then write up reports in a block sitting, which may lead to less reliable capture and use of information
    (emphasis [bold] added by Steve49)

This is surely confirmation of what you thought. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Steve

Just noticed nukecad posted similar/same as I was typing/pasting link - apologies
    Last edited by Steve49; 04-06-2017 at 01:27 PM. Reason: apology for dup post

Sundontshine I don't think it will be long before you get MR decision now. One of my arguements was that the assessor had not got any information on my claim she told me at the begining of the assessment that she had no information on me at all and would have to do assessment from scratch which I felt put me at a disadvantage straight away. I did state this in MR but it was disregarded. I hope you get a positive outcome sundontshine

wiggy im not holding my breath at result of this M R.
    Especially knowing, waiting on incompetent assessors.
    I think if its gone back to that woman she will be bias as i have reported her to her company and also to DWP. So she will not give me favourable out come.
    I was like you too had no information as she refused it did not know anything about me she made all her report off the 2014 report.
    I have sent them my M R
    Then 3 other letters
    1 was for the PA4
    2 about there guidelines which neither followed shows lack and care for process of whole process not fit for purpose.
    3 actual fact about me and not made up lies as assessor stated.
    4 complaint letter sent to dwp and also capita about the awful assessment and how it was nothing like the video. she never even told us her name just flashed her badge, nothing about why we was there. How she blatenly lied on a legal document right from the time she stated which was a lie.

sent them medical evidence from mh team
    additional appointments from mh because of stress which dwp and capita have caused me and told them this

I have suicidal tendencys also and was told by this woman i did not have them but the pain clinic wrote differently so has doctor and my diary which she never submitted and obviously just put in the bin.
    I also send it to DWP

I have nothing to lose wiggy so i thought i would challenge everything.

Good for you sundontshine. This pip system has let so many down, it needs to be addressed

Quote Originally Posted by sundontshine123 View Post
    wiggy im not holding my breath at result of this M R.
    Especially knowing, waiting on incompetent assessors.
    I think if its gone back to that woman she will be bias as i have reported her to her company and also to DWP. So she will not give me favourable out come.
    I was like you too had no information as she refused it did not know anything about me she made all her report off the 2014 report.
    I have sent them my M R
    Then 3 other letters
    1 was for the PA4
    2 about there guidelines which neither followed shows lack and care for process of whole process not fit for purpose.
    3 actual fact about me and not made up lies as assessor stated.
    4 complaint letter sent to dwp and also capita about the awful assessment and how it was nothing like the video. she never even told us her name just flashed her badge, nothing about why we was there. How she blatenly lied on a legal document right from the time she stated which was a lie.

sent them medical evidence from mh team
    additional appointments from mh because of stress which dwp and capita have caused me and told them this

I have suicidal tendencys also and was told by this woman i did not have them but the pain clinic wrote differently so has doctor and my diary which she never submitted and obviously just put in the bin.
    I also send it to DWP

I have nothing to lose wiggy so i thought i would challenge everything.
    Good for you ! That was my attitude entirely the same as yours. Don't let them get away with it.
    Call me Mike.

I've sent off my complaint too sundontshine.

Good for you wiggy!
    We need to show them how incompetent theses so called F2F assements are and they are not working.

I wake up everyday with a headache due to stress. Then start worrying about the outcome as i not very good with change.
    I might even be joinging the appeal gang yet lol but least i will know were i am at. This limbo thing just drains you been going on for month which is so unfair to put anyone through this all deal. especially as i have been stalking postman again hahaha.

I know that once your appeal papers have been looked at the DWP will suddenly change there minds wiggy. As you have a really good case and it should never have got this far to cause you so much stress.
    You will end up with enhanced on both.

I think personally that if assessor has lied done bad report and complaint been put in about them. It should be a strike against them.

They have literally lied on a legal document signed it knowing full well that they have lied and are going to cause the claimant problems by not logging there disability correct. PURPOSLEY DONE.

3 STRIKES FOR ASSESSOR THEN YOUR OUT.
    instantly sacked i think they should put this in there contracts as this will make them sit up and think before they lie. As they have got away with it for to long destroying peoples lives.
    We go into assessment scared trebling worried we are going to lose our awards and they sit there opposite you like they are god. total disgrace.
    They bully you, rush you, say things for you,snap at you,

SO I THINK A 3 STRIKE AND YOUR OUT IS APPROPRIATE.