Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg i have had my m r overturned

Omg i have had my m r overturned

jUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE

i HAVE JUST PHONED THE DWP AND YESTERDAY A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE I HAD IT OVERTURNED......
    i FEEL SO RELIEVED!
    TILL 2021

That's great news, well done!

Yay brilliant news! Well done.

Thank you, Its like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
    The guy said wait to get your letter then you can get your carers allowance back also as letter will have all the dates on it.

Well done. A great result. After all you have been through, your determination has paid off. Now you can relax and enjoy what is rightfully yours.

hi well done, and till 2021 as you say a great weight has been lifted off your shoulders regards palmer

Great news
    Gives hope to others too

Thank you everyone.

I wrote my M R on my illness and safety updated assessment report medication ect.
    Then i wrote a letter about not fit for purpose and how not 1 of there so called guidelines were followed.
    Evidence not submitted into evidence and refused doctors letters ect...
    I am not best letter writer but i did it from 2 points daily living to enhanced. knew i would not get anything for mobility did not before.
    Once i get letter and the new pa4 will update.

Well done Sundontshine you have certainly had to fight for it but you've won, fantastic news

Thank you wiggy.
    I know once you recieved your papers bundle bet dwp give you another decision...

My story is mental health even though i have back problem im happy just got my award back so not dispute anything.
    This site has helped me get through it by reading other storys and how to write a M R.
    Its terrible that it actually has to come to this the goverment making disabled people more ill than they was in the begining.

I say if you had bad assessment complain dont wait send email then follow up with letter.
    Dont assassinate assessor in M R just your illness and how medication effects you and what you can do.
    I followed up with 4 different letters after M R was logged.
    They had 27 pieces of evidence to look at think 5 were medical all the rest was complaints lol.
    I nearly gave up.
    But i will be asking for paper review next time cant handle another f2f with a liar.

Good luck wiggy i will keep checking to see how your getting on xxx