Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long after sending PIP claim form before you hear anymore?

A better result for you than last time, well done

Thanks Beau

It's as good as I could have hoped for really, the main worry was with only getting 8pts for care last time (and this time), if they'd dropped a single point we'd have been a lot worse off as I'd loose the SD premium on my Income Support as well.

At least I can apply for 50% off my road tax, and who knows, maybe Motability will start allowing those on standard rate to pay a top-up payment and lease a car

All in all it's not been a bad day so far, got £300.17 in back payments to collect so if I can get out today or tomorrow I'm treating my son to lunch or dinner at the carvery. Nothing exciting I know but that's about as good as it gets nowadays

Well done, I bet it's a big relief that it's finally over. It's almost 2 months from when I returned the claim but not heard anymore yet or even if they want me to undergo a f2f.