Thread: F2f

F2f

Hi an update on my reassessment after sending in a good support letter from my doctor I have received an appointment for a f2f after getting a paper based assessment last time.I got my sister to phone them and they said I need to get my doctor to fax them about a home visit I asked them about the letter I sent they said they received it but he said he can't access it.

I didn't ask for a paper based assessment last time should I send the letter again with a cover letter asking for paper based or ask my doctor to fax them asking for paper based or home visit if I can get an appointment with him his next appointment is the 16th of may and the assessment is the 11th of may I will need to try and get an on the day appointment I usually get 1 but knowing my luck this time I won't any advice please.
    Last edited by Toby123; 04-21-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby123 View Post
    Hi an update on my reassessment after sending in a good support letter from my doctor I have received an appointment for a f2f after getting a paper based assessment last time.I got my sister to phone them and they said I need to get my doctor to fax them about a home visit I asked them about the letter I sent they said they received it but he said he can't access it.

I didn't ask for a paper based assessment last time should I send the letter again with a cover letter asking for paper based or ask my doctor to fax them asking for paper based or home visit if I can get an appointment with him his next appointment is the 16th of may and the assessment is the 11th of may I will need to try and get an on the day appointment I usually get 1 but knowing my luck this time I won't any advice please.
    Best to ring them, ask for your local area office tel number, and speak with them explaining your circumstances and that you may not be able to get a letter of support for a home visit to them by the appointment date,and you would like to know if it can be re scheduled or ask them to do a paper based WCA
    Last edited by tom34; 04-21-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks Tom nukecad told me b4 to send my doctors letter again I am going to send it explain about doctors appointment and request a paper based assessment but where do send it to the dwp or my local office.