Thread: p i p paperbased assessment

p i p paperbased assessment

Hi all i ve sent in p i p loads of evidence excellant letter from gp hospital ect rang atos been told that my file been passed to dwp for final decision to be made i really wantted a ftf i am so worried now that hcp as not got a full picture of me ! Probs give o points car nt win what do i do atos would not give me any imformation so do o ring dwp monday for the report ect is it a good sign no ftf i just dont understand kind regards

They can't refuse you without a F2F you may of provided enough evidence to do a paper based assessment which is a good thing it will save you any stress and anxiety with the assessment

I am kind of greatfull but i would of put my story tp them ftf but i did do p i p with my daughter and wrote it how my conditions effect me from the heart how i am how i feel after each activity and what i help i get everything really guess it was ok but ta for reassurance car nt believe it also my thoughts are also evidence from esa assessment reg 35 and detailed repprt from dm who knows but i did my best what will be will be but if it goes to nothing i know i cannot go through any mr or nothing not got the energy or mind to do it thanku all for your help i will let you know what the oit come is !!! Regards

Try not to worry PIP and ESA are totally different, you may well get a surprise at your award, and if your unhappy with the award you can ask for a MR and a F2F as desired, but personally I think you'll be ok if they have enough information to make a recommendation to the DM which means you've supplied more than enough medical evidence