Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition to Ed Miliband to investigate!

Petition to Ed Miliband to investigate!

Hi just like to encourage as many people as possible in which to forward a mail to Ed Miliband leader of the labour party in which to attract his attention to why so many people who have proceeded with their Work capability Assesment has not been treated with respect regards to some of the medical assesors that can be so agressive and why has so many GENUINE DISABLED lost the benefits they are entitled to.

We can sit back and do nothing, or we can try our best, we have nothing to loose.

ed.miliband.mp@parliament.uk

Please forward this email address to all friends and family, just copy and paste the email below edit it if you wish or write one of your own experiences, you have the email address above.

Dear Ed Miliband,

Reading many stories online and the newspapers, i would like to draw your attention to the company ATOS and DWP.
    I appreciate if you took time to read some of the stories on how people who are "GENUINELY" Disabled who cannot work
    and are not being treated fairly in their Assesment amongst ATOS & DWP.

It has been stated that 60% appeal the decisions that has been made against them, 40% win it back.
    Ask yourself why did the 40% loose their benfit in the first place.

The social manner at the meetings for the Disabled has been reported as very Agressive by the medical assesors and
    the disabled has not been treated with respect at their assesments!

All the intentions are from ATOS & DWP is to turn down as many as they can "GENUINE DISABLED" who cannot work, hoping that they do not have the courage or support in which to fight back. Many find this a very stressful and do not have the ability to fight for something they are entitled to.

Filling out the application forms you have to gain 15 points and to gain the 15 points you have to be very ill,
    and then they stick them in a Work Related Activity Group which is Disgusting.
    This is why 32 people have had their lives Wasted.

So far there has been "No Investigation" as to why the GENUINE DISABLED are not being treated with respect and 1000's of GENUINE DISABLED unfit for work are loosing their benefits which they are entitled to.

We appreciate you think to yourself, if you challenged "why the Genuine Disabled are not getting treated" with Respect and in a Fair, Genuine way as they were promised by David Cameron that they would.
    No one is asking you to change the assesment but to why they are not being treated with "Respect" and why are the Genuine Disabled loosing benefits even though they are uncapable of working!

Someone who may have had treatment and after the treatment some may require Rehabilitation for several weeks or months, therefore depending on the condition of some of the Genuine Disabled who are not capable of working you just cannot kick some straight into work, this could possibly be a reason why a percentage of some people have lost their lives.

If you show some consideration for the Genuine Disabled think of what you will achieve from them all in the next election!
    I am not talking of the Fit & Healthy loosing benefits, just Genuine Disabled.

Regards
    Last edited by cliff1961; 05-03-2012 at 06:41 PM.

I like your letter apart from the use of "GENUINE DISABLED" which has got nothing to do with being capable for work or not.

Can you please rephrase this to "Genuine Disabled who can't work"?
    Motability Car History
    05/2009-05/2012; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg (34.2 - 56.5mpg)
    06/2012-Present; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 24,000 miles; avg 38.1mpg (33.6 - 56.7mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Be prepared to get a bland response form one of his flunkys (signed, of course by Moribunds stamp) saying how Moribund is supporting you, (though of course, they supported the change from DLA to PIP and would have done the same if in office,) and then that will be it. Labour, Conservatives and Lib Dems all are of the same thougyht when it comes ot the disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I like your letter apart from the use of "GENUINE DISABLED" which has got nothing to do with being capable for work or not.

Can you please rephrase this to "Genuine Disabled who can't work"?

Paul i totally agree, Genuine Disabled who cannot work sounds fine!
    Once you copy and paste the letter you can add (who cannot work) to the letter yourself.
    As stated edit to your own satisfaction as your the person who will send it.
    Then post to the email address provided.

Paul i have Edited the mail for you, just copy and paste into your email, followed by copy and paste the email address.
    forward it onto any friends or family.

I'd modify it a little more and send it to your local MP.

I've just done it using http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/
    Motability Car History
    05/2009-05/2012; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg (34.2 - 56.5mpg)
    06/2012-Present; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 24,000 miles; avg 38.1mpg (33.6 - 56.7mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

I hope it does get modified by several people and hope we get some who will just require the email address and write down their personal experiences with Atos and DWP. Reading so many Google alerts it is Disgusting how some people have been treated during the course of their assesments by the medical assesors.
    Some say they were very nice and were also shocked they had 0 points then went to appeals and got 15.

just to let everyone know in this thread that i too have joined in and have sent my email.

keep up the good fight everyone,

mike

Many Thanks Mikeydt1,

Forward the mail and email address to all friends and family!

Thanks!

well this morning the coalition took a hammering in the locals but will anyone still listen to people like us.

we all still blame labour for the past events, our coalition has been in long enough now to get some things sorted out and yet in one news paper the coalition are now blaming families for the troubles, just couldn't believe when i saw this. talk about passing the buck. well they have taken it on us disabled may as well go for everyone else now to keep their necks in power.

it will be interesting to see how many of us get replies from the above m.p, i haven't got anything back yet, i will resend in a few days and if others don't get responses then i suggest that they do the same.

t.c,

mike