Thread: Received tribunal date, two weeks time. What to expect?

Received tribunal date, two weeks time. What to expect?

Hi all, so I appealed on 31 Jan, just got my tribunal date today. 6th June. What can I expect, I'm not at all worried I'm actually looking forward to putting the truth across. I'm having help with cab, and welfare lady has my bundle and is writing report for case. She is confident for success as there are many contradictions in bundle and I have good evidence. I was awarded low mob originally, she's says I have excellent case for high mob and low care. Thanks for any replys.

Be calm, don't panic. I found my tribunal to be real people with no "agenda". If your WR rep is confident then don't worry.
    All the best.
    Call me Mike.

Thank you gus607, I'm not at all worried if I'm honest. I'm confident and looking forward to getting an end to all this. X

Sorry didn't mention, I have a welfare rights officer who has my bundle (cab), she said she can't physically represent me in court because they don't have the budget four that but will send a report to the court. Will this be ok?. My husband who is a registered nurse has written a statement of the care he gives me, and I also have sent to the court a letter from orthopaedic consultant spinal surgeon, which states why I cannot have surgery and she has also stated that I cannot walk more than 20m as it aggregates my symptoms. I don't quite know if it will be any good. Thanks for replays. Xx

Any thoughts at all please guys.xx

It certainly looks like you've done your homework & from what you've said I think you will be fine on the day.
    Call me Mike.

Kimheidi you can at least be confident that everything will be réad and taken into account.

hi you seem to have got it covered the letter, from orthopaedic consultant spinal surgeon, which states why you cannot have surgery and she has also stated that you cannot walk more than 20m can not be ignored, and your husband who is a registered nurse has written a statement of the care he gives will go in your favour good luck on the 6th june regards palmer

Updated: I have received now the statement from my welfare lady at CAB, its now been sent to the clerk for tribunal, so that's it I've done all I can do. Looking forward to 6th June to draw a line under all this. Win or loose I will be happy to know I have done all I can and fought for my rights.xxxx