Thread: Pip medical assessment

Pip medical assessment

Had my PIP assessment today (for a reconsiderstion) and not sure how its gone. The lady seemed very sympathetic with me, and seened to understand my conditions (which ig never had before). She thinks i will benefit from extra councilling and wants me to get my GP to refer me to a O/T.. at the end she said she cant see them taking what i already get off me, but its down to dwp if theirs any change, and that no change will happen till they make a decision.. i know they cant tell how its gone,and that dwp still have the final decision but just wish i had an inkling of how it could possibly go.

What she didn't tell you was that the DM usually bases their decision on the HCPs report. I don't trust any of them as far as I could throw them, & that aint far !
    Call me Mike.

Pepsi you can call DWP and ask for your PA4 the assessors report to be sent to you. So when your decision letter comes you can compare them. good luck