Thread: Luck of the Draw

Luck of the Draw

As I've mentioned in the past - I was refused PIP and then lost my tribunal. I was speaking to my adviser about appealing to upper tribunal and we were going over my SOR and original report. In the SOR they said there was a contradiction between my evidence and what the health professional said in their report so they were going with what was in the report. That didn't make any sense to me after all, if the HCP report was accurate you wouldn't be going to tribunal in the first place. My adviser asked who my original interviewer was and checked the paperwork. She said that she (the nurse who interviewed me at my f2f) was known to them and had a bit of a reputation for errors/lies in her reports but unfortunately I can't use this to my advantage because there's no real proof or wrongdoing.

It sucks that people like this get to keep their job ruining people's lives. Unfortunately I was unlucky to get a 'bad' tribunal panel too. The doctor was very aggressive, wouldn't listen to my answers and kept trying to twist everything. My adviser thought it was a biased tribunal. She mentioned that when she goes to tribunals she likely specific judges because she knows her client will get a fair 'trial' - again I guess it's just luck of the draw.

Put in request for a new PIP from scratch.I know a close relative who was turned down by her tribunal only to be awarded enhanced in both components a few months later !
    As you quite rightly say, "Luck of the Draw" !!
    Call me Mike.

I agree with gus607, put in for new pip claim, if you can get help from CAB to fill it in

Report the nurse to the Nursing and midwifery council .They have to date had 1600 complaints about nurses doing assessments this indicates that something iswrong