Thread: Esa letter

Esa letter

Had f2f 11th of may got 0 points decision maker called to tell me claim jobseekers but when I told him a few things that the assessor had lied about he overturned the decision and kept me in support group he said my claim won't change and I will be reassessed again in 12 months time.

I got letter telling me I am in support group from 24th of may I have been paid support group rate twice since then but I've got a letter this morning telling me I failed the assessment and will not be paid anything from the 24th of may?

Could this just be a mistake?

The only way you will find out is to ring them.

Similar Threads

1. PIP F2F letter has come!!!!
    By jan1963 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2017, 04:56 PM
  2. MR decision letter even worse than original letter, begining to feel despondent
    By Wiggy in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  3. Letter From GP
    By StueyR in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-30-2016, 07:01 AM
  4. letter from the dwp any help please
    By Crazylegs1984 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:36 PM
  5. Letter from MP with DWP letter inside finally receieved
    By warkman in forum News and general discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 05:48 PM