Thread: Ready to return my motability vehicle and ordered a replacement on 06/06/17

Ready to return my motability vehicle and ordered a replacement on 06/06/17

....but the sales staff don't contact me? Emailed them: no reply, rang about 6 times this week they are not available and don't call me back. I'm beginning to think they have sold my vehicle to someone else despite the fact I signed a sales order?

Am I missing something here, if you ordered on the 6/6/17 surely the delivery date would be in 3 months time or are you saying the delivery should have been on the 6/6/17 ?

If you already got a Motability car then the replacement car should have been ordered in March 2017.

I think maybe a call to Motability will give you more piece of mind as them ringing the dealer usually gets instance results.

The notification to renew never arrived and since the 3 year lease ends in the first week of July I believe the garage are attempting to rush the replacement through.

Motability will, in every case I've heard of, extend your contract until the replacement is ready to collect. Give them a ring, they are very helpful indeed

I ended up going down to listen to the excuses made by the salesman that he kept missing our calls. He then suggested I email him despite the fact I had already done so and he hadn't responded? Anyway, he then confirmed everything was ok. The vehicle was in stock and that he would shortly be back in touch to reconfirm that everything would go ahead and keep me updated. This was over two weeks ago with my return date for the vehicle I am currently using being the 10th of July. Tried again to contact him to remind him of this fact and he is now off sick. I spoke to another salesman indicating my dissatisfaction of not being able to speak to anyone only to be told they would likely be unable to meet the deadline of handing over the new vehicle to me due to a 5 day ruling they have to give to Motability and their systems being down until the the 6th. What the heck. Shouldn't this have all been catered for in advance?

I think at this stage I would go somewhere else.Ring Mobility and explain everything to them.
    I don't know what make of car you are getting but my sons father in law decided he wanted a mobility car so he went to the local Ford garage.He took all his relivant paper work and picked a car and he collected it 7 days later.I must say that the car he picked was on display in the show room and they let him have that one.

As above, given the truly appalling level of "service" so far I'd avoid them like the plague!